Goodbye

Hax

Reaction score
There we are, after 1 1/2 years of PH it's time to go. Some people might have awaited this, some might not. I'm not happy about the circumstances this topic and my decision emerges but some of you might already heard it. I was demoted for not meeting the requirement of having a mic, as well the lack of TS3 activity. For some people it seems to be more interesting to fill requirements instead of doing a "job" correctly and with pleasure. The other reason for the demotion was about a rule break (3.11) on my side. I tried to save someone's weapons before they catch fire with my phygun a prop and a /me command. Mistakes happens - nobody is perfect even after a year of enforcing rules you might forget one. Whoever has reported it instead of talking directly to me shall be awarded with the dick-move price 2015.
417F69pzLKL._SY300_.jpg
However, everyone can now make his own opinion about the demotion.

On a less serious note. Those 1 1/2 years were great, I've met a ton of people and we had the most epic PERP experience you can imagine. Friendships has been made that goes far beyond playing games. I doubt I will ever have such a experience in any game again but every journey has an end.

Thanks to the owners for their awesome work & time.

@Fredy Du hässlicher bauer, hättest öfter mit uns spielen sollen. Sympathisch warst du mir trotzdem immer :>

@StephenPuffs Thanks for your lovely work and time you spend with us on decisions, ideas and detailed Q&As

@Xquality Thanks for the awesome map and fun we had on M&B, im always up for a new coop round!

@Tanges Thanks for your attention, time and conversations we had whenever you were around.

@Snafu Where ever you have gone, I hope you reached your goal and are in a better place now

To all the old staff members I doubt any of you will ever read this but let's try:

@Alex_:D + rest of the family, you were by far the most epic idiots around, it was a pleasure to play, talk & banter with you.

And all the others:

@Daymon I love you.
@Cole du stinkst.
@Mannerwaffel Du stinkst ebenfalls, dein gta 5 name möchte ich immernoch.
@Venomine Verpiss dich
@Trande Hafenhure
@Creepis Komm in unsere whatsapp gruppe du schwuchtel.
@Murtsley When you became a enforcer, i thought you were a fool. Well you are, and it was awesome to have you in the team.
@Ash Thanks for your help, Please punch Liam for me.
@Liam Please punch yourself in the face.
@Riekelt Schweinshaxe mit kartoffelbrei.
@Chrissy du bist eine gemeine hure
@Chris Best LT ever, thanks for your help
@AyJay Fuck off, you're a dirty man. Harder insults will follow on steam.
@EVIL what can I say..We made it!
@Pear cheeki breeki
@nickjedl Stop consuming cocaine while playing.
@Walker Sell your car, Enjoy the laFerrari whenever it gets added
@MoronPipllyd @Ben Lockwood @Standish Thanks for the growing times & fun! (sell your car too)
@Death Howl Best taxi driver ever
@Aaron You still suck
@Loejseren Thanks for your help and time!
@GhostFanta @Tobi @Zetamus @Razertje Gone but not forgotten
@Frosty @Ethan Bad luck.
@The-Devils-Son Love you, we had great times together
@Madda it's all up to you now!
@arron/faith get rekt
@Blicky Awesome times & fun
@Stomper RIP
@MrLewis Your weapons are safe!
@Niko Beard & beer!
@Bullyreece learn to drive.
@MattIsMadForCod You're a rude fisherman
@Shaun you always was our favorite punchwhore
@Puma123 RIP
@JJackier here we go!

I know I forgot a lot of you guys, please forgive me.

Thanks to everyone for the laughs, tears, rage and banter!

I wish you all the best!

Good Bye! :turtle:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Honeslty Hax, this is one of the biggest resignations I've seen in a while; one that I've actually read - Thank you for your service.

It's a shame you feel this way, coming from you being here from pretty much the start to now? See, not many people get to say that - However you can. You're known as the 'silent man' the guy who always is there, but people don't always realise. Jesus.. but if he was real.

We had some banter on Steam, and talked quite a bit - You're a geniuine guy and this is what some people don't realise; as for your demotion.. I'm not going to comment on it however I will say it's such a shame to see you go.
d5b348789b.jpg

Good luck in whatever you intend to do, my friend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've saw staff do that before -
The other reason for the demotion was about a rule break (3.11) on my side. I tried to save someone's weapons before they catch fire with my phygun a prop and a /me command. Mistakes happens

Anyhow I'm sure there's a 3 strike rule, but good luck Hax you will be missed.

Trande

But Swiper said requirements are on the Senior Staffs discretion? Even used your case as an example? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
You cheeky bastard! I can drive geeze haha.

Honestly mate, I'm quite upset about this, you were an example for both an enforcer and a player. I'm gonna miss you geeze </3. Best of luck out there. Don't forget to visit every now and then mate

Reaction score
Ayy lmao, I remember when all the fagmins didn't use microphones, they all got along so well and answered all the reports very responsibly, me and Bolli only added the microphone requirement so we could determine if the people applying were 10 year old kids with autism and clearly you aren't.

Lets face it, this demotion was pointless, he was doing more good than bad.

Down with @Bolli go fuck yourself.
rip
Yonv3.jpg

Hax right now

30487399ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
4OVLKQc.gif

But who's going to comment on my beer drinking in /admin now?

You were a great enforcer, and you're still a great person. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

MattIs

The first time I joined the server I ran straight across the highway and you spoke to me and taught me :(

We didn't speak tons but still, you were one of the most friendliest people around and I'm so sad to see you go :(

Make sure you drop by some time if you ever want a chat mate :(

Matt

Reaction score
At least, you wont killl me with your physics gun anymore.

Bye :(

hagrid%20bye.gif

(Currect situation - You (Harry Potter) and Hagrid (we others)

Reaction score
Oh no, another great staff member gone. You were a great guy and enforcer hax. Good luck.

Reaction score
Damn, sad to see you go Hax. I'll always remember you for the banter we shared, best of luck for the future! Also, keep my weapons safe and hidden away, they await your return ;)

That's all from me, BAI
200.gif

Reaction score
We made it alright!.

Its been good Hax. I have to say, back in the days of Vs3, when I was a nobody, I used to look up to you.
Even in the early days of PH, I always placed you above myself.

I was quite surprised that day when you arrive at Glass Co and asked to join The Belinskys. You are an extremely loyal man, even more so than you are quiet.

Its a shame to see another original player go, that doesn't leave many of us.

But I understand why you are leaving, and I don't agree with your demotion. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

We made it, its been fun.

Reaction score
Well....
Sad to see you go after all this time, you are a great guy. I remember as going cop early morning catching sweater, or cops who shoot at us. Bye Hax, You will be missed.

#BringBackHax?
Also I am not selling my car

Reaction score
Scheiß Bauer, verpiss dich bloß von hier :kappa:

Tja, Hax. Der Moment ist doch noch gekommen wo wir uns verabschieden. Vielen Dank für die gemeinsame Zeit die wir hier verbrachten haben, bist ein besonderer Mensch ( wie Fredy :kappa::kappa:)

Google translate shouldn't have any problem's translating this, just to lazy to write a translation for ya'll.