Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Goonsberg

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:80215125

IN-GAME NAME:
Ben Ginsberg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I have been a member of PERP for 7 years, crazy to think that i was a 17 year old kid at school spending my summer holidays power growing and now i come on after a not so hard days work. I absolutely love the community and the server, i believe it is so unique to any server because of the player base. Theres no denying how well PERP is doing at the moment as a result of both the hard work of the devs & staff team but also the community who are really welcoming to the new players. With the player rising it is driving more and more new players who need support in getting to grips with this strange city which is Paralake, something i enjoy doing. I want to be a helper so that i can support our new players who in the future will be the ones that remember us as the people that used to play!

I am someone who tries to have fun in my day to day interaction on PERP, I try to have interactions that both sides will enjoy and something to laugh about. I am not someone who is toxic and i like to see the funny side in situations, there are a few dents in my desk from being blackscreened though.... If i was to be a helper it would grow my ability to help new players learn PERP and get to grips with this great community but also support people who have been in the community for a while like myself who may not know things! Something that makes me want to become a helper is i am still learning new things about PERP every day which shows just how much there is to learn, for example i only found out recently the paralake city site shows the highest ranking medics & fire fighters!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for reading!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) YES
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. No Bans/Warnings/Blacklists Recently
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. Yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server No, but teamspeak feels dead (sorry)
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. I try to, could be alot better

Reaction score
+support . I can't think of anyone more deserving. I have known Goonsberg for more than 6+ years now and he is an extraordinary candidate. I've only been back playing perp today and already I can see he is the most active person in help chat and ooc. Not only this but his friendliness combined with his approachability would make him the most suitable candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.