Got RDM'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Alex Rolley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60986084

Reason:​I don't exactly know who it was, and we was also talking to him after that happened, but yeah. I was walking across the road when i just saw a car just ran me over. I had 3 or 4 molotovs on me. I lost them all. The items i bought was so expensive. Yup, I am really sure that i had 4 molotovs, after i got ran over, I had only 1 left. I don't know why, but i only need 1, even if i lost more :3

Evidence: I don't really have it xD

Tick: Same as Evidence

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but you only lose equipped molotovs when you die? And you can only equip one molotov at a time so surely you can't have lost all of them. Secondly, as Bonaparte said if you want them refunded you'll have to follow the template and provide a demo to prove it was indeed CDM.

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but you only lose equipped molotovs when you die? And you can only equip one molotov at a time so surely you can't have lost all of them. Secondly, as Bonaparte said if you want them refunded you'll have to follow the template and provide a demo to prove it was indeed CDM.
I really never used molotovs too much so i cant say anything :)

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
You can only equip one Molotov.

Reaction score
Lol, But i had 4 .but when i died, i only had 1. woooww. Btw. alot of demos on garry's mod. Can't find it :/

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
I know but i had 4, but when i died, i had only 1 left. sounds interesting :/

Status
Not open for further replies.