Gravedinosaur's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Gravedinosaur

IN-GAME NAME: John Riddle

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47666087

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

The reason why I wish to become an enforcer is that I have a strong sense of aiding the community of Perpheads like I had before. I have been away for some time and have become more and more active to the point that I wish to continue helping the community by becoming a staff member again. I have had the previous experience within the staff team and I had enjoyed every last minute of it. Sadly I had to step down due to personal reasons. I do regret this decision as I have missed the ability to help the community and the staff team.

During the time on the server, I have noticed a lot of people needing help and I have tried to assist them as much as I could, however, I believe being apart of the staff team, I will be more efficient and able to help people faster. From my past history being a staff member was so rewarding. I felt that helping people on a daily basis made the server just a little bit better day by day. I think a strong community needs a strong staff team.
After sending my last application I have become more active as a member of perp and have given help to several people via /help chat and /OOC chat. I have also been more active in Teamspeak and within the perpheads forums.

In conclusion, I have thought hard a well about becoming a staff member again due to my past absence and I ensure to the community that I will be active and will make sure I treat everyone on a non-biased level and to treat everyone as equally as possible. As a staff member, I will uphold the rules of the server as best as I can.

Thank you for your consideration

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am almost always on the Teamspeak daily.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks to @Dan, @Cole and @Dom, @Henk @Madda. As well as many other community members for helping me back into the community and making me want to become a staff member again. I would also like to state that I have been revising the laws and rules of the community to make sure I’m up to scratch, however, I can tell that many of the rules still remain the same.

Reaction score
+Support

Since GraveDinosaur has come back to the community he has been very active on the server and also extremely active on the TS. I have spoken to him many times on the TS and he is a really friendly guy and I have also patrolled with him in-game aswell. Gravedinosaur has a really good law knowledge and I don't know about the rules since I have never seen him enforce them but due to him being staff before I assume he knows the rules.

Reaction score
+support

Gravedinosaur, where to begin?

You have a very great knowledge of the rules and have been staff before and made it to admin which clearly shows us that you know what you’re doing.

You’re a very mature gentleman and is very kind towards other players. You are not Byast towards your friends even if they’re in trouble.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you break a rule while I’ve been around you IC which is very good.

I wish you best of luck in your enforcer application.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I don't see why I would not want you as a staff member.
When you were part of the staff team I've never had any bad encounters with you and always saw that your intentions were only good. Any admin sit I've had with you was always dealt with in a very good way where you were always friendly to both parties. Beside that I always appreciated it that when you were to punish someone or not punish someone you made the rule very clear to them first and made sure he or she understands that rule.

From the things above I am a hundred percent sure that you are one of the most friendly , and helpful staff members we've had in the past to my knowledge.

With no doubt I would love to see you as staff again,
Gl on ur app.

Reaction score
Guys a nice, Genuine bloke and an example of a perp player that everyone should be. He gave out fair punishments but when GraveDino spoke to you and told you not to do something, you simply wouldn't because you had respect for the guy and didn't want him not to trust you. This type of staff member has long been extinct and we need them back because they make the community much more enjoyable. +Support ;)

Reaction score
Words cannot describe the support Im about to drop. Grave knows the rules, surpasses our expectations, is a good guy socially and is a fair staff member.

Grave has helped me with so much in my past, most of the issues I experienced in my life weighed down on me like bricks on a pallet, and even through all the shit I've given him he's stuck by me, even when I really don't deserve it cause of my actions. I really do appreciate him as a person and think he'd be a great staff member.

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Considering I remember when you was actually on the staff team, you was also one of the first to respond to my report and sort the situation. I don't think there were many times I wasn't happy with the result of a sit with you. I am not just saying this because I like you. You are actually perfect for a position.

Good luck mate.

Reaction score
He is an outstanding member of perpheads both with a staff history and dam good one at that and an excellent ability to create some proper unique role play experiences. He has a great understanding off all the rules hence how he got admin previously. Massive recommendation from myself, nobody deserves it more than this man.

Reaction score
+supprt nice guy and knows the rules pretty well. instead of punishing people he explains what the user needs to improve on

Reaction score
+Support

Great guy, even if he did accidentally close my report and tp me to a sit I had no involvement in when he was staff. Very understanding and tries to see things from other people's perspectives, a trait not as common in our current staff team than I'd like it to be.

Reaction score
It was funny as fuck lol.

"Uh oh, I accidentally closed the wrong report"

At least you still handled my report afterwards xd

Reaction score
+ Support - I've often seen you whilst on Duty, and I think you're a great lad. You're always light-hearted and I love speaking with you, even though you have a tendency to avoid my patrol car during a chase :p. Overall, I'd love to wish you the best of luck for your application! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.