GraveDinosaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [PH] GraveDinosaur

IN-GAME NAME: John Riddle

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47666087

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I left as a staff member for personal reasons. After a short time of absence, I have returned. When I rejoined the perpheads servers I constantly see myself picking up on rule breaks of wich I want to solve without any powers I currently have. I would really love to become a staff member again to enforce the rules of the server again. I Have missed helping people on the server. In all honesty, I miss having the power to ban those who want tho fuck the server by trolling.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
= Yes. When I rejoined The perp server I have kept on the team speak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: In all honesty, I have missed being a staff member. The ability to help and also punish people on the server was an important thing to me. I was never a perfect player on the server but I know a good player from a bad player. I Thrive on helping those who want to roleplay on the server and at the same time, I thrive on punishing those who seek to troll the server.

If I am allowed to be a staff member again I would make this promise: I will punish those who seek to troll the server will be punished, and those who want to roleplay will be rewarded. Thank you for your consideration. And I hope to help you all on the server in the years to come.
((Sorry for the bad spelling))

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely

James.

Reaction score
In all honesty mate, I would love to have u back as a staff member, you are one of the best in my opinion.
Grave knows exactly how to deal with rule breakers, he can handpick the trolls who join the server and sort them out, he's fair and reasonable. Huge support

Reaction score
Man, glad to see you back. Obviously it's a +Support from me, your administrative abilities are fantastic your friendly and reasonable, you know how to deal with rule breakers and generally your knowledge of the rules is great. I could say more, but there would be little point .

Reaction score
Finally, you're back. Hope you're doing well everything and am looking forward to seeing you as the superb staff member you once were.

Reaction score
YES MATE!!
Massive support, GraveDinosaur is an excellent candidate for enforcer having previously been a staff member of the rank of administrator. I would say he knows the rules to the fullest extent of anyone that I know of (beyond rule bendy wendy Chris, er I mean @Medulla). This is clearly demostrated from his previous posts such as his AR's.

Good luck!!!!

Reaction score
Grave, you were an amazing staff member. You were always extremely friendly and professional while performing your duties as a staff member exceptionally well. I was gutted when I saw that you had resigned, so I am very glad you're re-applying once again.

Reaction score
Oh hell yeah! Huge +Support for our favourite Dinosaur!
Grave would make an excellent candidate for Enforcer with him being a previous administrator which shows he has the knowledge and the administrative skills required to uphold this position.
Would love to see Grave back in the staff team ;)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
tfw mrlewis rates your EA "winner" you know you gonna get accepted, also grave is an excellent ex admin within the community would 10/10 recommend him back to his position

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Without a doubt. Grave was the best staff member I have seen on the server. The quality when dealing with reports was outstanding. A very friendly person with a scary scottish accent and great concept of the rules. I would love to see him back as a staff member. As a player he's not only somwone I've looked up to but staff have as well. Please accept.

Reaction score
When he was staff before he was always friendly and was always doing reports, he deserved his promotion to admin and was in my opinion one of the best staff members. +support

Reaction score
+Support scotland must overtake wales in the staff team again, first Grave then aw the rest ae the us.
But seriously, Grave was a great staf member before I dont see why he wouldn't be this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.