Greetings, PERP-Heads!

Reaction score
Well, some backstory. I originally made an account on this forum in June 26, 2014 just so I could download paralake from when it was back in beta for another server.

Well, said server is closed until further notice, so I will be playing here for a while :)

Also, where is the drug dealer? :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the community PieCrafted! The dealer likes to be sneaky beaky like so you have to find him. He moves spots occasionally so you have to find him ingame :) Enjoy your stay.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate! Be sure to read the forum rules, and have fun in game!

Reaction score
As others already said... I'm sorry but we can't help you finding the DD try asking In-Game but be carefull who are you asking it to.
Btw welcome to PERPHeads!!! have fun playing here :)

User0

Welcome to the server.
And thanks for the random ticket you gave me as a cop then decided to leave after you asked me where the drug dealer was in looc as a cop. See you soon with more rule knowledgement hopefully.

Reaction score
Hello PieCrafted!
My name is Frank, for any help you can call me!
Feel free to ask staff about anything and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Hi piecrafted/banker i know you from a different community and i hope you don't get the same rep here as you have elsewhere nice to see you though hope to see you ingame.

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the community!
Please read the rules so you don't get banned.
Also the drug dealer spawns in 8 different places around the map, this place changes every 4 hours.
Hope you enjoy your stay.:)

Reaction score
Hi there, hope you enjoy yourself. If you stay past the 5th of this month you'll see me around, but you'll defiantly see me shitposting on the forums.

(Don't forget to give me some sick upvotes, as that's the only thing that fills myself with joy at the moment)