GSOLARs Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: GSOLAR

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5591268

IN-GAME NAME: Gus Pope (used to be Jacob Pope)

TLDR: Lost a real goal for playing, wanting to help the community, become more helpful as I used to be.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Back when the Mercia memes ran rampant, I was actively helping out the community in game by answering as many questions as I could. Seeing how Chris, a staff employee who hasn’t been the most active as of late, became helper and noticing how much fun he had in his role. It sparked my interest. Back then I decided to not go for it and became less helpful because of that decision.
As of right now I’ve achieved all my ‘personal’ goals in PERP. Such being nice cars and max firearms. Considering this I find it hard to find a real purpose for playing PERP nowadays. It has become a rather stale/passive experience. Because of that I’m looking for a new challenge that will both help my pleasure in the game as that of the other players. New players specifically. Since my new reconsideration I’ve been way more active in help chat and assisting new players when I meet them. On the forums I’ve also been more active with posts targeted at giving players more advice and a more streamlined experience.
The main reason I’m applying for this position is to help new players find their way in the correct and fun manner. I’d also like to help those who want some OOC assistance. Can just be some small talk but also more serious things.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Having close to 1 month of playtime and a relatively clean ban/warning record, other than a few recent blacklists. I’d say that this shows that I have a solid understanding of the rules of the server. I must admit that I’ve become more of a troll after deciding not to go for Helper back in Mercia days, therefore I’m actively trying to help out again.

PS: I’m not sure whether I’m eligible for the position at this moment, since I got a blacklist around a week ago from the help chat for not being ‘very helpful in help chat’. The irony, I know. Therefore I’d like to start actually contributing again to the community.

Any feedback, tips, criticism, thoughts and/or suggestions are much appreciated. So feel free to let loose below!

Reaction score
Your signature literally shows you're not eligible for helper, a blacklist from 8 days ago.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.

Reaction score
Your signature literally shows you're not eligible for helper, a blacklist from 8 days ago.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
I know, but I’m making this to get possible feedback etcetera. So I can use the input received from others to actually improve where/what needed.

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.