GSOLAR's Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: GSOLAR

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5591268

IN-GAME NAME: Gus Pope (used to be Jacob Pope)

TLDR: Lost a real goal for playing, wanting to help the community, become more helpful as I used to be.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Back when the Mercia memes ran rampant, I was actively helping out the community in game by answering as many questions as I could. Seeing how Chris, a staff employee who hasn’t been the most active as of late, became helper and noticing how much fun he had in his role. It sparked my interest. Back then I decided to not go for it and became less helpful because of that decision.
As of right now I’ve achieved all my ‘personal’ goals in PERP. Such being nice cars and max firearms. Considering this I find it hard to find a real purpose for playing PERP nowadays. It has become a rather stale/passive experience. Because of that I’m looking for a new challenge that will both help my pleasure in the game as that of the other players. New players specifically. Since my new reconsideration I’ve been way more active in help chat and assisting new players when I meet them. On the forums I’ve also been more active with posts targeted at giving players more advice and a more streamlined experience.
The main reason I’m applying for this position is to help new players find their way in the correct and fun manner. I’d also like to help those who want some OOC assistance. Can just be some small talk but also more serious things.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Having over 1 month of playtime and a relatively clean scambans record. 5 blacklists and 2 warnings. I’d say that this shows that I have a solid understanding of the rules of the server. I must admit that I had become more of a troll after deciding not to go for Helper back in Mercia days. But before and after my previous application got denied, I’ve actively tried to help out on both the forums and on the server.

As of right now I have no ambition to become Enforcer or higher. I just want to help players and assist where needed.

Any feedback, tips, criticism, thoughts and/or suggestions are much appreciated. So feel free to let loose below!

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. 1 month and 15 minutes ago as of posting this.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Currently not on the TS but I will.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
+ 1
Just to name a few:

non controversial unless he’s the middle man bringing up important topics.

Considers every side of the story

Knows to read between the lines and doesn’t act childish or belligerent.

never been banned (something most players dream about)

Reaction score
+1

Gus is a very helpful individual on perp, he likes banter and is really invested in teaching and helping new players.

As much as he received positive reaction or criticizm, he still tries to come up with new ideas/suggestions on improving certain aspects of the server, or ways we welcome and teach new players. This is nice to see from someone who wants to be a helper.

He is also active and has a pretty neat record if i say so, and active.

Reaction score
I personally believe GSOLAR would be a very good helper, from when I was last on the server I was seeing him help a lot, not only in help and ooc but also helping out with anyone growing drugs.
He also made a video too help new players and also shared a video made by another member in the community giving them recognition for an in depth video on how to make meth.
Massive support from me

Reaction score
GSOLAR genuinely IS a helper. I remember a month or two ago when I had just met him, he would take new players under his wing frequently and show them how to cook meth, grow drugs, etc. Beyond this, he displays a true effort to go out of his way to help others whether it be making a guide, or the aforementioned. Good luck, GSOLAR!

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: GSOLAR

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5591268

IN-GAME NAME: Gus Pope (used to be Jacob Pope)

TLDR: Lost a real goal for playing, wanting to help the community, become more helpful as I used to be.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Back when the Mercia memes ran rampant, I was actively helping out the community in game by answering as many questions as I could. Seeing how Chris, a staff employee who hasn’t been the most active as of late, became helper and noticing how much fun he had in his role. It sparked my interest. Back then I decided to not go for it and became less helpful because of that decision.
As of right now I’ve achieved all my ‘personal’ goals in PERP. Such being nice cars and max firearms. Considering this I find it hard to find a real purpose for playing PERP nowadays. It has become a rather stale/passive experience. Because of that I’m looking for a new challenge that will both help my pleasure in the game as that of the other players. New players specifically. Since my new reconsideration I’ve been way more active in help chat and assisting new players when I meet them. On the forums I’ve also been more active with posts targeted at giving players more advice and a more streamlined experience.
The main reason I’m applying for this position is to help new players find their way in the correct and fun manner. I’d also like to help those who want some OOC assistance. Can just be some small talk but also more serious things.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Having over 1 month of playtime and a relatively clean scambans record. 5 blacklists and 2 warnings. I’d say that this shows that I have a solid understanding of the rules of the server. I must admit that I had become more of a troll after deciding not to go for Helper back in Mercia days. But before and after my previous application got denied, I’ve actively tried to help out on both the forums and on the server.

As of right now I have no ambition to become Enforcer or higher. I just want to help players and assist where needed.

Any feedback, tips, criticism, thoughts and/or suggestions are much appreciated. So feel free to let loose below!

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. 1 month and 15 minutes ago as of posting this.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Currently not on the TS but I will.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.
+1 Really nice guy and helpful overall

Reaction score
-1 You made an entire appeal just to talk trash about me knowing that it would get instanly denied because it made no sense. You call me immature for being a strict cop when I was just trying to have fun so you send me multiple messages about how wrong I am and even confront me in game when I made it clear that I wanted you to leave me alone. You also said you would make an AR if I did not respond to you when I did not even break a single rule and you never made the AR so I guess I was right. You break server rules and instead of just accepting your punishment you blame ME for it.

This is the last person I would ask help from.

This guy should not have any kind of power he can not even admit his mistake:

Reaction score
-1 You made an entire appeal just to talk trash about me knowing that it would get instanly denied because it made no sense. You call me immature for being a strict cop when I was just trying to have fun so you send me multiple messages about how wrong I am and even confront me in game when I made it clear that I wanted you to leave me alone. You also said you would make an AR if I did not respond to you when I did not even break a single rule and you never made the AR so I guess I was right. You break server rules and instead of just accepting your punishment you blame ME for it.

This is the last person I would ask help from.

This guy should not have any kind of power he can not even admit his mistake:
If u even read the dispute he says in the first or second line that he knows he broke 3.4
Anyway that is in the past, he meets the requirements for helper and he is clearly attempting to help people with or without the roll off helper

Reaction score

We have considered your application but it will be a no on this occasion due to recent rule break. Please wait some time and continue doing what you are doing in being helpful and we may have you in the future.