GTX 750ti

Reaction score
Has anyone got a 750TI in there setup and if so what are your other components and what FPS do you get in perp, Im just interested to see who has one and how well it performs. Im planning a budget build and want to include the 750ti in it but you know the perp server you get funny FPS its a GPU cruncher so i just wanted to find out first hand how good it is. Im making a leap from laptop to desktop coz my laptop just doesn't have the power anymore its like 3 years old my designated GPU is getting outdated and i just want a desktop really. My bro just got a r9 380 im so jelly but i'm saving up for a car and can't really afford that in my setup . thanks for the reply if any at all

Reaction score
Even with a Titan GPU you'll still lag on PERP as it's source is so old. Just buy a graphics card for better fps on other games and the 750TI will do just fine for most recent games on high quality.

MattIs

A 750ti is a decent mid range card to be honest. It may be worth just saving a few extra bucks and getting yourself a 960 though

Reaction score
Garry's mod uses both the processor and graphics card. However, it's running on a 32 bit engine and only utilizes 1 thread in your processor. Not sure how much graphics memory it can use up from your GPU though.

Reaction score
Oh please god help me, garry's mod is crushing my gtx 980, what ever will I do

70c3036aa5.png

Reaction score
You could get a better CPU and get a few more frames, but it won't be amazing. I wouldn't go for a 750. Maybe a few years ago. They are still good, but I recommend saving your bucks and getting a 970 or 980 if you want to go with GTX or get a R9 range. Although they seem like a lot, you are better off getting one now instead of regretting it and then replacing the one you just got.

Reaction score
Get a 4 core Beast,(some devent i5 and i7s are out there for a good price) and a 960/70. Its worth the money

Reaction score
Get a 4 core Beast,(some devent i5 and i7s are out there for a good price) and a 960/70. Its worth the money
If you are gonna get a 4 Core, get a 4350, or go with a higher tier 4-core Intel i7
[DOUBLEPOST=1451784863,1451781917][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't get a 750 and then get a new card, just save up. Then you could splash the bucks you saved from buying the 750 onto a Watercooler or something, so then you can get some awesome overclocked rig.