gudbai

Reaction score

I'm gonna have to leave for about a month, I have no chance of winning the fight against Ash. fite me irl bro
So yeah, I'm gonna be terrorising more people in some other city/place/whatever.
I'll first just tag some people.

@Madda - For being a swaggy admin and helping me with my baseball bat attack on the PD.
@John Daymon - For being a really cool, nice admin and also for having a sense of humour. unlike Ash
@Fryes - For helping me out with tons of assassinations and other criminal activities. Also for being the only person willing to become RC just to decorate the station.
@GrassKlipper - For RPing some awesome rivalries. I enjoyed shooting you in the face.
@Venomine - For letting me in the Vice Lords. I'll carry on the Vice Lords in more places. From wastelands to evocity
@Stomper - For verbally abusing me as your Vice Lord Carlos Rios character. And making me laugh so hard my ribs hurt
@Just Myself - For being Drake Fernesto. What else.
@MoronPipllyd - For playing the "Is it a molotov or a bottle" game with me and eventually burning me to death.
@MidoTheCigar - For your gr8 MafiaRP m8
@Thomas DeSimone - For whacking me twice.
@Sam - For rating this optimistic you cheeky asshole.
@Youseff Alardin - For the Like rating. Like, do you want me to go or something? Your main grower bae? Really? REALLY? fite me bro
And some other crazy guy who plays Russian Roulette in the Bazaar.
@Keel -
9OQgI.jpg
Fine. There you go.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cya man we had some good times:) like when me and lewis love where hiding in subs and you could not find us i still have a giggle at that cya in a month

Reaction score
Bye m8 have fun you're one funny ass dude, hope to see you again.
Santiago Stevens btw.
(Phone)