Gun Caskets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Gun Caskets

Short explanation
- The casket works like a bag, to put people's riffles or other guns in cover.
- It can be storaged in inventory and storage, both empty and full.
- You can put a lock on the casket, to ensure not even thieves finds it simple to open it.

Detailed description I don't single person think that it should be added, however, I believe many of the Organisation members, whose grow tons of drugs on a daily basis, raids people and other criminal activities, those criminals would probably rather want this to be added, as it proves an abillity to cover their weapon once used, and it allows them to transport it, even without doubt that it's a criminal person, but just a hunter if a cop comes.

Optional additions:
- I hope you understand what Gun Caskets is, otherwise it's a bag, simply formed into the right type of a Riffle, a Shotgun, a Machine gun or a Pistol (Hope I'm right.)

Reaction score
If you carry a gun or a gunbag it would actually be the same since cops would think that when you carry a gun bag it's also illegal since it's used for illegal firearms. I'm not gonna give a support on this yet and i'll wait on other comments. I'm neutral for now

Reaction score
thing about gunbag is when the actual gun is in it, mostly cop would ignore it if you will take it to the car trunk/storage, It would lower the amount police raiding about transporting a gun

Reaction score
i think that if you could have a gun in a gunbag you wouldnt be able to take it out fast.
there should be an animation so ppl could see that you were taking out the gun.
othervise it would be op.

Status
Not open for further replies.