Had A Thought.

JRW

Reaction score
I tried streaming on my pc the other day, and I quite liked it. I was thinking about doing a longish charity stream on Friday/Saturday, the reason I've come to ask for help on here is that I haven't got a clue on what sort of charity to donate too, I was thinking something to do with cancer because obviously cancer has affected everyone everywhere and I know its seriously affected some community members and me first hand so anyone with an idea id love to hear it.

Reaction score
I reccomend donating to a children’s foundation, there is a bunch of them out there and it is from simple stuff to giving kids toys or taking kids on vacation (like make a wish foundation) it isn’t directly contributing to a cure but personally I find it heart warming knowing that during a kids last days/months/years I was able to give them something to look forward to like some new toys or going on a trip somewhere they have always wanted to go.

Reaction score
I'd say donate to a fund that needs it, like make a wish, children in need and things like that. You can donate to a very known cancer fund but they do make alot of money already, not saying you should not donate to these, but i do know smaller ones tend to spend their money better

Reaction score
Due to it being november and coming into december, Children in Need will be a good charity, you can set up pages with justgiving

With regards to streaming though, don't be pissed if you finish a charity stream with less than you wanted to, I raised nothing for 2 charities since I had little amount of viewers, just keep going and be entertaining unlike me.

Best way to get shared around twitch is using hashtags on twitter #supportsmallstreams #supportsmallstreamers #charity and #twitchraid

Reaction score
Do it for a charity I know it supports young girls in need, it’s syllabals are YDAFOC and you’ll need to message me for it’s full name as my phone changes it.

M

Reaction score
Pancreatic ca
- 5% 5 year survival rate
- 5th biggest cancer killer (UK)
- of the 20-so common cancers it has the worst prognosis