Handcuffs/Zipties

Reaction score
You always see officers rub around to cuff people and some just cuff like 5+ people in one go. However they will need 5 or more handcuffs realistically. So i was thinking of making a suggestion about thiz later on. What if Cops only get to carry a limited amount of handcuffs and then like IRL give them zipties and more then the amount of handcuffs they are carrying. The handcuffs would take a lot of space on their belts but the zipties you can easily pack a lot un the vests. Then because the zipties will break after using them have more zipties stored in each police cruiser. And when you are out of zipties or handcuffs because people escape etc you can restock at the NPC who gives out the bandages and barricades. This will prevent them from running around alot and cuffing people really fast and make them think on who to actually use a handcuff and who to ziptie. + More officers will handle with the persons they put in cuffs instead of sending them with someone else.

Maybe even add that people have to do an act to get on their knies with hands on their head (will not let them drop weapons to prevent to have the weapons lay around for no reason)

I would like to discuss this with everyone and see which amount of zipties and cuffs will be carried and stored in trunks etc. Before i make an actual suggestion.

Sorry for bad spelling...

Reaction score
Realistically looking you also don't have 12 people standing around a shootout waiting to snatch some guns or just spectating.
So no thanks...

Reaction score
It’s just going to make things too complication, you have 2 murder suspects and you got 1 in handcuff and you realise you need to use zip ties. In my opinion it’s not needed.

Reaction score
Realistically looking you also don't have 12 people standing around a shootout waiting to snatch some guns or just spectating.
So no thanks...

However your not allowed to just grab guns from a scene.

Reaction score
It’s just going to make things too complication, you have 2 murder suspects and you got 1 in handcuff and you realise you need to use zip ties. In my opinion it’s not needed.

If you have 2 suspects you can put 2 in cuffs and for safety ziptie others. So maybe a max 2 handcuffs

Reaction score
Well logically, a cop realistically has 2 cuffs on him. However at the same time he can have 15-20 zipties. I don't see why it couldn't be a thing. And you could have extra cuffs in your car anyways. i'd like to see it tbh