Happy Pride Month 2024!

Reaction score
bfwCUEMjyrjhh6BH.png

Hi everyone!

A little late but I've been very busy. I wanted to wish everyone here a super happy Pride Month!

Over the past five or so years, PERPHeads has made great steps in pushing itself to be a more and more inclusive and welcoming community for anyone and everyone, something that, as those of you who have played on other servers, is not always a given for Garry's Mod. We are a community that is welcome to all, and this is what allows us to have such an incredible and diverse player base.

It is not only our strict anti-discrimination rules that keeps our server a welcoming place for those in the LGBTQIA+ community like myself, but also features that we have added that allow for more self expression. Last year, we added a set of Pride and identity flags that you can add to your character in game, which many people use to express who they are, or just show their support, which is amazing to see. Also recently, though not officially announced, we added pronouns to the Forums, which you can set on the Account Details page.

Gy3B29GuLUo8OW3D.png

Finally I wanted to thank the rest of the staff team from the helpers to the owners, who do an excellent job maintaining a safe, welcoming and most importantly, fun environment for everyone who plays here. -And of course, thank you, we have some of the kindest, most welcoming and accepting players on Garry's Mod, and that is amazing to see.

Have a very happy Pride Month
-peeps (and the rest of the Development Team)