Happy Pride Month 2024!

Reaction score
I don't really know what any of us expected from this thread, other than was it turned out to be. It's very sad to see this thread unravel like this, however the moment it got posted i already knew what was gonna happen. I'm glad for @peeps that she mainly sees the community as an all inclusive and accepting community, however we all know that's far from true.

The previous homophobes, racists... didn't suddenly become all accepting because of the rule changes that were made within the community, they just had to learn how to hide their true opinion, in order to still play the server. They all put on a mask and hid their true selves.

I believe it's not for any of us to judge another person for who/what they are or want to be. We can't judge people for doing what makes them happy in THEIR life, it has nothing to do with your own life and shouldn't be an issue for you.

I would've posted this in a shorter way by saying i don't care. However this would've been misinterpreted by you guys. I don't care who you are, what you identify as or whatever you wanna do in/with your life; the most important thing is that you're happy and you can do what makes you happy <3

Reaction score
pszhRB9.png

Reaction score
did do a cheeky little dark souls 3 help request post but the reaction score farm was minimal

all jokes aside its really funny how people have reacted to this , its not like you have TF2 Pryovision for a whole month , albeit most company logos change . let people be happy doing what they want and living how they like and to the people saying "WHERES MENS MENTAL HEALTH MONTH" , dont be really toxic and a prick for a month ???

also why isnt there a Liverpudlian celebration day : ))

Reaction score
I’m not homophobic or anything right. But i simply don’t understand months where you show the world you’re into something else or just different. I do understand mental awareness months as it’s a bit more wide and alot of people may relate to it.

If people are happy doing what they do, let them be, it’s not like the whole world needs to know, atleast in my opinion. Well if theres a pride month why dont we get a heterosexual month aswell?

Well, not a big deal anyways, it’s great this short announcement was made and look away from the negative comments, and sorry if my reply seems negative im just a realist and i tried my best not to be an asshole regarding this. Happy pride month to those who celebrate it.

Reaction score
I’m not homophobic or anything right. But i simply don’t understand months where you show the world you’re into something else or just different. I do understand mental awareness months as it’s a bit more wide and alot of people may relate to it.

If people are happy doing what they do, let them be, it’s not like the whole world needs to know, atleast in my opinion. Well if theres a pride month why dont we get a heterosexual month aswell?

Well, not a big deal anyways, it’s great this short announcement was made and look away from the negative comments, and sorry if my reply seems negative im just a realist and i tried my best not to be an asshole regarding this. Happy pride month to those who celebrate it.
1718107771110.png
1718107785034.png

Reaction score
Well if theres a pride month why dont we get a heterosexual month aswell?
Have you read what you actually posted? Do we need awareness for heterosexuals? As far as i know being heterosexual isn’t illegal in any country nor do people get killed/assaulted because of being heterosexual. Next time think before writing…

Reaction score
Have you read what you actually posted? Do we need awareness for heterosexuals? As far as i know being heterosexual isn’t illegal in any country nor do people get killed/assaulted because of being heterosexual. Next time think before writing…
I understand that but what happens in some countries with for example extreme-islam is just inhumane, not much else to say mate. Sorry if something offended you though, as said i tried to sound less like an asshole, than others who also replied to this thread.

Reaction score
You know you are not forced to post in this thread how much you don't care about this particular thing? If you don't then feel free to move on and ignore the thread.
We don't tell you to just keep it to yourself when you post about your mental health issues (and you do it a lot).
In fact, I think it's a good thing that you can find some support on the forums. So maybe you should extend the same courtesy to other people as well, even if you are not personally affected by this particular thing.

Reaction score

Heterosexuality has never been criminalized or stigmatized in the same way that homosexuality has. Pride month isn't about you. The fact that you can sit there and say this with a straight face when there are constantly new examples of LGBTQ kids being beaten or worse for their orientation, even in first world countries, is absolutely wild to me. The reception to these incidents is far too often also less than sympathetic, with people saying shit like "should've used the correct bathroom lol!" or otherwise implying the violence they were a victim to is somehow their own fault shows why aggressive attempts to destimgatize LGBTQ identities is not just important, but necessary.

The facts are that even in countries that are supposed to be safe and inclusive for everyone, LGBTQ people face a disproportionate amount of violence than others. People like you who downplay the importance of raising awareness to these issues are part of the problem

Reaction score
Simply because they can. It is a testament to their freedom. Except, when it isn't legal, and they're doing it in protest.

There are countries where people can't under fear of persecution, Which could even lead to Jail time or even death. There are currently 64 countries where being LGBTQ Is a crime, and many more where whilst not explicitly legal, Limitations on the lifestyle, including expression, are considered crimes of indecency. We often don't hear about it happening in many countries unless we are a Political Enemy to them. Take Kenya for example, where an average western same sex couple could rack up charges from 14-25 years in Prison. Even in countries that don't explicitly enforce their anti LGBTQ Laws, they have extrajudicial terrorists who pose a threat to the lives and wellbeings of said people.

If you're lucky enough to live in a country where you'll actually see a Pride Parade in person then this should show you that you are a free citizen.

Pride month is about gender identity and sexual orientation and no ones said you can't partake. It's not exclusionary.

Our whole continued existence has been for millions of years dedicated to heterosexuality. Celebrating Procreation is done, we celebrate birthdays. Average, everyday life which carries 0 risk of persecution has no reason to have awareness spread about it. Probably 95% of media is heterosexual, And almost every single family in the world is predominantly heterosexual, The environment someone grew up in doesn't need awareness spread about it because 90% of people have experienced being heterosexual. And there was nothing in history heterosexuality had to overcome. Seeing as pride parades were and still are a form of protest against social conservatism, celebrating the opposite of that is just reiterating the issue.

The point is a stance against social conservatism and antiquated laws through interpretation of religious and cultural texts causing harm and ruining peoples lives simply because they cannot find happiness in the same social situations as other people, or they don't feel like the body they were born in and the name they were given accurately represents who they are at heart.

AFAIK this was answered in the thread already, if not you could have just googled it.

Reaction score
I have nothing against pride or people who like the same gender as long as it doesn't have to be a matter of a child's parents having to decide which gender it will be, it gets a little gawky, but I have nothing against people who want to be called what they want to be called So only loving For me kh THorgal

Reaction score

we gettting brain damage with this take

Reaction score
I have nothing against pride or people who like the same gender as long as it doesn't have to be a matter of a child's parents having to decide which gender it will be, it gets a little gawky, but I have nothing against people who want to be called what they want to be called So only loving For me kh THorgal

brainrot back on the prop heads forums