Happy Pride Month 2024!

Reaction score
As a white, heterosexual man from a so called first world country, thus making it nearly impossible to be discriminated for who I am or whom I love: I'm sorry for all these idiots who just don't understand how priviliged they are.

What I think many just don't understand is that you're who you are 365 days of the year, not just for this one month. This month however is there to raise awareness on how discriminating (parts of) society (still) is.
Well if theres a pride month why dont we get a heterosexual month aswell?
As far as I know the year consists of 12 months, one being pride month. Having been in school long enough to know 12-1=11 I can tell you there are 11 months for you to celebrate your sexual orientation. And you can even choose freely among them!

Especially in times like these where right/far right/extremist groups just got an alarmingly large amount of votes in the EU election last weekend I feel like it is possibly more important than ever to stand up for ourselves and each other.

So, once again: Happy Pride Month to you all!

P.S. Shut the fck up if you can't bear the thought of people being different than you.

Reaction score
because heterosexuals were never prejudiced against which is why we also have things like international women's day, black history month, etc...
Don't forget about May 4th!

In all seriousness though. Next month is Disability Pride/Awareness Month. Why are they pushing their agenda... we have to stop them, before they turn the kids disabled too!

Reaction score
Don't forget about May 4th!

In all seriousness though. Next month is Disability Pride/Awareness Month. Why are they pushing their agenda... we have to stop them, before they turn the kids disabled too!
Finally a month for us PERP players

• Funny
Reactions: R3D
Reaction score
when we realise discussing shit like the stuff on this thread on the internet is completely useless and we start going outside and interacting with real people instead of basement goblins we will finally be free

happy pride month

Reaction score
when we realise discussing shit like the stuff on this thread on the internet is completely useless and we start going outside and interacting with real people instead of basement goblins we will finally be free

happy pride month
how many hours you got on pokemon past few days O_O

Reaction score
You could be Gay, Lesbian, Trans etc. We are all human beings and we bleed the same color. You shouldn't beef over someone's sexuality it's fucking dumb. At the end of the day we are a community we should accept people for who they are. People who are beefing under this thread are being childish get over it.

Reaction score
COLHFie.png