Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: SpaceShots
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Legacy
Your In-game Name: Hayden Carter
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79218086

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: Alright so I'm here again, making another one of these to hopefully show that I am serious and how much I can and will commit to the server. This is my third appeal and hopefully my last. I can understand that the other ones were denied as it shows that I am not putting enough effort to prove that I really am serious about my claims. Hopefully, I can change your opinions with this one.

In 2014 I was introduced to PERP. At the time I had little to no experience with PERP or even Garry's Mod. Even though I started like most new players, solo and getting raided frequently. I could tell that this was a game mode that would change my career in gaming forever. I digress and now in 2020 PERP is the best gaming experience I have ever had I have had one of the best experiences grinding through levels, playing all the different maps and meeting great people. In late 2019 I made the worst decision I would make in the time I was playing PERP. I asked to be permabanned but I was told that I needed a reason. Me being selfish and ignorant I made a terrible mistake. After constant torment, I decided to try some of the software I had been developing on the Perpheads server. Inevitably, I got banned the same day. At first, I didn't care and was glad that I was finally rid of this and could move on. This was only what I was trying to tell myself, not how I actually felt. I was frustrated at myself again thinking of how stupid this mistake was. I had so many good memories on PERP and I really which to make more. If I am given the chance to return I will always stay neutral and not try to get into altercations as I have done before.

At this point, I would do anything to prove that I should get this chance again. This was one of my best experiences when using the computer. Truly something I have grown up playing and I can't see myself losing it. I will do any kind of community work or anything else to get this chance again.

Additional Comment(s): Sorry again. Hopefully, you can understand and give me another chance.

moD

Reaction score
You haven't even been banned for a year lmao. Take a bit of time away from the gamemode please it's way too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.