Hayden's Fourth Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hayden

IN-GAME NAME: Hayden James

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I feel like I am now ready to hold the position of enforcer. I know my last application was a few weeks back, but I feel like I have proved the comments on my last application. I am a very friendly user and always willing to help out with other players, I keep active in the help chat. I feel like I had a good enough knowledge of the server rules and laws. I also make my reports detailed and make sure that enough information is given. I have demonstrated before to members of staff before-hand with my knowledge of the server rules and laws by helping out in an admin sit, a previous example of this is when @MrAaron watched me speak to someone, earlier he brought me to a roof and was testing my maturity and with @LordTyla I have helped out with a sit. I make sure to re read the rules to make sure I am up to date with them. I love to contributing towards the community as well. I am not someone who messes around and act immature, I make sure to always be mature. I have communicated and spoken to many staff members and made friendships with them as well as other players in the community. Another thing that I am good at is keeping control of a situation and making sure that it runs well. I also contribute to Action requests and give my opinion on what rules are broken and if I support it or not. If I was needed for an event I would be willing to eg help setting it up, controlling people etc..

I have been an admin on a DarkRP server before called RPGaming - Some administrating skills. I have also been an admin on a TTT server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I connect to the TeamSpeak every day and talk to other players on the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am interested with the police. If you ever need help / support feel free to send me a message.

Accepted AR's

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-cellon-jackson-friend.11025/

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request.11182/

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-mike-mason.11933/#post-88308

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-get-some-bread.12870/

Helping out
45CC1178ED2ADE487C08E14968CC1FEAA53DF87D

449d5f7779.png

5c2d0344e1.jpg

@JustBanter69

1564c11f1b.jpg

Stopping people to be rude in OOC

Recommendations

https://perpheads.com/threads/hayden-and-lordtyla.12279/

https://perpheads.com/threads/hayden-james-recommendation.12024/

https://perpheads.com/threads/hayden-and-brianhusky.11796/

https://perpheads.com/threads/recommending-hayden-james.9986/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓ 1 Month
    • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓ Yes
    • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓ Blue snowball
    • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✓ Yes I do

Reaction score
+Support
Hayden is a brilliant member of the community that i believe is ready to Enforce the server rules as shown many times by Hayden i think he will be a great addition to the server staff team.

Reaction score
Well, I would use the image I put on @Appricey's app, but nah, wouldn't be something special then.
87crpe.jpg

Hayden is really active and I've seen him a lot on the server and saw him roleplaying aswell and I need to say: His roleplay is just ..... EXCELLENT. I have not seen him breaking any rule in the past and he is just a friendly person overall.

Reaction score
+Support
Hayden, like I have said on Pusheen's application you can also control a situation as seen with your role-play as a Police Lieutenant or Sergeant. You are mature and you often point out laws or rules that have been broken in different situation which shows your rule and law knowledge is satisfactory for the role of Enforcer.

Reaction score
+ support.

Hayden is probably the best candidate for Enforcer.

He's active
Friendly
Knows the rules.
Knows the laws.
Trusted.

Last edited:

User0

I gotta say that Hayden's role-play is top notch. He is very informative when it comes with rules or the help chat.
I know a lot of the time when we patrol he will go into LOOC after the role-play and tell a person or two about how they acted in an unrealistic way or how they risked their life.
He is friendly and acts very professional when needs to.
The only thing I can suggest is that he should come on TeamSpeak when he isn't in the server. (Good luck!)

Reaction score
+Support - Earlier today I was doing reports and I came across Hayden's, I asked him rather than me explaining to the person what rule he had broken, but for Hayden to present himself to me so I can comment on his application, I over-viewed my admin situation and let Hayden prove to me that he could manage the rank as "Enforcer", to me this has gave me enough evidence that Hayden should achieve the rank as Enforcer due to him having 3 of the main quality's which I look for (please note this are my personal notes):
  1. A nice personality.
  2. Engages within the community and is known within the community.
  3. Sociable and patient.
Good-luck.

CF2307F0D8CDDCA164E392F47AA4252A3ED6475E

Deleted member 4084

After reading this, and going over our previous encounters in-game;

XkREhx1.png

• You DO have an extensive knowledge of the rules
  • You have put forward your maturity and used it to your advantage to keep calm in tough situations
  • Can handle a administrative situation - Proven from @MrAaron
  • Has an ability to control multiple people at once
  • Puts forward your responses in a ban appeal / apology e.t.c
44RjwJ4.png

• None for my extent of knowledge.
wZACTlk.png

My verdict / conclusion is that your are definitely able to get enforcer.
You can hold an administrative situation, and are capable of knowing the rules & laws, also how the correspond with eachother.

+ SUPPORT

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Yes, Hayden is one of the best enforcer candidates out there, and we need a lot of those now when lots of staff members have resigned.
Reasons to why I support this application:
- Has great rule and law knowledge.
- Active in /help and OOC.
- Very friendly and calm.

Good luck @Hayden

Reaction score
No, No No No, -SUPPORT... Mugs me 24/7

jk.

On a serious Note: Why not? EVERYBODY DESERVES A CHANCE

I +support this applicant, He is already active, He knows Rules to full extent, and most of all he's friendly, He indeed deserves Enforcer.

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+Support
Good Player
Seen Him Online (Active)
Good RPer
Good As Officer

Attachments

• XkREhx1.png
    XkREhx1.png
    19 KB · Views: 8

Kay

Reaction score
Alright , I don't know where to start
Well Hayden is a well known fun guy , he is always helpful no matter what situation and he is very respectful.
He has a well known knowledge of the rules and is a very kind and helpful guy. In the application above , about the the guy accusing the Staff Team of a "False Ban" , Something that he could not do , He tried his best , giving him links and solutions for him to get unbanned!
So my conclusion for Haydens Enforcer Application is...
+Support

MattIs

Off course this guy should be on the staff team,

Hes helpful, friendly, extremely active on and around the server. Hes got a good personality and can take a joke.

Hes been with us for (must be a year or over, right?).

Hes active on the teamspeak and help chat.

So from me a huge big fat +support!

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, before reapplying we suggest you work on the following:
  • Displaying an ability to Enforce all the server rules whilst keeping a cool head and an authoritative presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.