Hayden's Second Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hayden

IN-GAME NAME: Hayden James

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would love to become an enforcer because I really want to help out with the community more. At the moment I remain active on the server and teamspeak. I am also a police supervisor which shows I have a good knowledge of the laws on the server. I have always enjoyed the PERPHeads server because its a SeriousRP server.

I love meeting new members, becoming friends with them and teaching them how to play without breaking any rules. I revise the rules of the server regually to make sure that I understand how to enforce them. If I spot a rule breaker I will always use the "/report" function to alert the current staff members on the situation, however if there is no staff member on I will try to post an action request on them. I feel that I am mature enough to be a member of staff. I currently have 1 month playtime on the server / 3000+ hours on Garry's mod. I would be very good at responding to reports on the server if I ever got to Moderator. I will treat people fairly but I will not let them off with breaking rules. Like said before if anyone has and quesitons I will respond to them, I often use help chat.

I can be on the server for very long periods of time depending on the day. If its the weekend I can be on most of the day if i'm not busy.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I always try to keep my teamspeak on the PERP Teamspeak Server as much as I can.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Since my last warnings/bans I have re read the rules to make sure it never happens again.

I have been an admin on a DarkRP Server before so I have adminstrating skills required to be staff.

I first played on the server in 2014.

I have been less active recently due to school work etc but my activity is going up

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓ - 1 Month
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone . ✓
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✓ /

Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=hayden&Submit=
You've only recently come from a five day ban. Your most recent ban was 28 days ago.
I would wait a little bit longer if I were you.
I'm not trying to not support this, but I feel as if you should have a bit more time to thing about your actions towards this community.
I wish you the best of luck in this application, however.

Reaction score
I see you in help chat a little I always see you on the teamspeak I don't know how your doing at the moment as I am on holiday but considering you are a nice guy but do need to get more active within help chat its neutral for me because of the reasons I just explained.

Reaction score
You are really active on the forums, teamspeak and the server but sadly I have barely seen you in the help chat. I have seen you on the server much in the past, but not in the past days so I am not able to say how your knowlegde is. All in all it's a +/- neutral from me, but I will change it as soon as I've seen you a little more on the server.

Reaction score
I thought i had commented on this already... never mind!
I remember when i was first in Ayjay's org and you was one of the people who stuck out! You are very active on TS and the server itself as a LT or as a Criminal! From what i have seen you know the rules more then well enough to enforce them!

+Support! Best of luck

Reaction score
Denied

The administration team do not currently feel you are ready for this position. In order to improve for future applications we suggest you suggest you demonstrate a consistent ability to follow the rules and effectively enforce a situation. In order to show this I recommend you carry on taking the position of police lieutenant and demonstrate the ability to effectively hold an authoritative position and control a situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.