HDD Backup for windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,483
Reaction score
16,034
Points
1,440
Location
double mini roundabout
Right so I've done a bit of Googling to see if I need to backup my files for an upgrade to windows 10 but theyre all being incompetent and not telling me specifically what to do.

Because I only have one Hard Drive (yes I know, tragic), do I still need to backup my files if I'm upgrading, or can I just install it straight away without question?
 
During the upgrade it gives you the option to clean install or to keep files, back up really important stuff on a usb drive.
 
Just install through the upgrade, the Windows installer is retarded anyways and will most likely still move all files to windows.old even if you choose to remove them all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top