ⓊⓃⓈⓄⓁⓋⒺⒹ please help windows 10 is cat shit and my hard drive has given up oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
please help ever since i upgraded to the newest version of windows 10, which was about a week ago, my computer just restarts without warning and it's a hard restart not like a logging off type of restart.

what to do

Reaction score
Hmm, the best solution i can recommend you is
view

Reaction score
please help ever since i upgraded to the newest version of windows 10, which was about a week ago, my computer just restarts without warning and it's a hard restart not like a logging off type of restart.

what to do
Same issue bud, reset my hard drive as I thought it was a virus mid-way through the process it shutdown and corrupted my whole pc. It seems to be working now, however I haven't properly tested my pc

Reaction score
After every boot I get a stupid message that windows needs to update and then this
52e1f40c8ba5e7c61e09d978fcc568ba.png
stupid thing shows up on my desktop every fucking single time and I can't stop it. It says that after every launch and it keeps failing to update and tries again the next launch..

Microsoft can't even update windows 10 properly, my computer broke 3 times already because of windows 10 after an update and now it doesn't even succeed to fucking update

fuck windows 10 i've had enough of it. Always causing problems, downgrading to windows 7 cus it's the best one

Last edited:
Reaction score
so, personally i had the same problem.
I found the problem was the batteries were low on my computer, so i had to change them around which makes it full charge again.

hope this helps!

SERIOUS EDIT-
After every boot I get a stupid message that windows needs to update and then this
52e1f40c8ba5e7c61e09d978fcc568ba.png
stupid thing shows up on my desktop every fucking single time and I can't stop it. It says that after every launch and it keeps failing to update and tries again the next launch..

Microsoft can't even update windows 10 properly, my computer broke 3 times already because of windows 10 after an update and now it doesn't even succeed to fucking update

fuck windows 10 i've had enough of it. Always causing problems, downgrading to windows 7 cus it's the best one
DO NOT SWITCH BACK TO WINDOWS 7.
Most new CPUs do not support it. Same with newer GPUs. i learnt this the hard way :(

Reaction score
  • Staff
alright homies what i have decided to do is disable automatic restarts when it detects an error

JN3r8k5.png

so if my computer catches fire im suing my dad cus he owns microsoft
[DOUBLEPOST=1519056593,1517858060][/DOUBLEPOST]IT'S STILL DOING IT TO THIS DAY AND I THINK IT'S MY POWER SUPPLY HOW DO I CHECK FOR HARDWARE ISSUES PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
alright homies what i have decided to do is disable automatic restarts when it detects an error

JN3r8k5.png

so if my computer catches fire im suing my dad cus he owns microsoft
[DOUBLEPOST=1519056593,1517858060][/DOUBLEPOST]IT'S STILL DOING IT TO THIS DAY AND I THINK IT'S MY POWER SUPPLY HOW DO I CHECK FOR HARDWARE ISSUES PLEASE HELP
If you have a spare power supply use that. Also depending on your motherboard it will come up with an error code on the actual motherboard, just look for an LED in case its not power supply lying around

Reaction score
right its my hard drive because its just seized up i think the read head is stuck on the disk so time to buy a torx 5 screwdriver and open it FUCK SAKES MAN

Last edited:
Reaction score
right gang what else can i do to get my files back because im not fond of spending £50 sending my disk to a data centre and im also not a fan of paying £40 for a new hard drive

i heard somewhere i can put the hard drive in the freezer in a sealed bag and that'll sort of unstiffen the read head but i doubt that

Reaction score
Had the same problem,only it still happens,it is windows 10,It wont work, I Was midway through a shootout once,and Boom,restarted

Reaction score
right gang what else can i do to get my files back because im not fond of spending £50 sending my disk to a data centre and im also not a fan of paying £40 for a new hard drive

i heard somewhere i can put the hard drive in the freezer in a sealed bag and that'll sort of unstiffen the read head but i doubt that
Fully formatting my hard drive seemed to fix the issue (until the next windows update ree)

Status
Not open for further replies.