Windows 10 update fucked me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I updated my windows 10 this afternoon and I no longer have internet connection, my internet is fine and working on my phone. I went to update settings and there is an update stuck on 0% and it hasn't moved for about an hour. My last resort will be to factory reset but of course I dont really want to do that if I dont have to. On an extra note, the update also seems to have made my PC slow and makes most things stop responding.

Reaction score
I updated my windows 10 this afternoon and I no longer have internet connection, my internet is fine and working on my phone. I went to update settings and there is an update stuck on 0% and it hasn't moved for about an hour. My last resort will be to factory reset but of course I dont really want to do that if I dont have to. On an extra note, the update also seems to have made my PC slow and makes most things stop responding.
Windows 10 update has fucked my connection aswell on my pc. Not fully but it's worse than usual, and lots of things don't respond. Fucking windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.