Heading away for a bit

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is just a wee post,

For a bit i have gradually lost interest in GMOD as a whole and I have lost majority of enjoyment in PH of which I have decided to take a break, I resigned from the PLPD as I would rather someone (hopefully fully competent) could take my place and be as enthusiastic as I was when I joined (what is it they call them? Young Whippersnappers?)

I am thankful to everyone I have met on here, even if you are aids.

Few mentions;
@SpaceShots Odd friendship at the start but since getting to know each other you are someone i can rely on to get me killed in a pink mini.
@atomic_wizard You are literally one of the deepest sounding lads on here, genuinely how far did your balls drop, all honesty you are sound and straightforward with everyone, had a lot of banter with you... also I am glad "you got it up"
@Super_ Not spoke to you as much until you started appearing more in my patrol car unwillingly but you made moments funny even when it shouldn't be funny ;)
@Slayerduck even though we aren't what people class as "mates" you have an interesting form of "RP" and are one of the most amusing on PH, I do feel sorry for @Mallard for all your ERP.
@TinySlayer and @Smudger for giving me the chance at RTU command, sorry i didn't last too long however the resources we made will stay live and not be deleted!
@Husky you are a living mong who i have had the pleasure of meeting and you have been helpful to me since we met
since I cant tag dom properly, you are one of the originals I met on PH, you helped me through every moment even though it was mainly you beating me down....

I am not gone forever and may be back in a couple of months but at the moment my apprenticeship and life takes priority, I will try nip on a much as i can. V5 will be out by then.

Reaction score
We used to play SWTOR together.
We can still play if you buy me a subscription.

Reaction score
Gunna miss you dude make sure you still come on every once in a while to say hi! And yes I'm glad i "got it up" to xDD.

Reaction score
Oh god, some of those moments in your patrol car were a few of the best memories from Perp I've had.

Well, see ya round my dude. Hope to keep in touch and I'll see ya when you're back ;)

Reaction score
No more escalades blocking off the car dealer? :(

Hope to see you around, as you were a blast to be around ;)

Reaction score
Honestly a real nice guy, yet to find someone on perp who is always willing to help people like you did, however much you did call me a donut or a mongoloid in the process, you will be missed :c

Reaction score
Easily one of the most genuine and funniest lads on the server, need more people like you on here but you are just adding to the perp is dead meme -.- Cya around Yeke, if you wanna play something sometime hmu <3