Resigning from staff

Reaction score
I am sad to say that i am leaving the Perpheads staff team due to being made to decide between this community or another so since PH has asked me to decide what community i would like to be part of because of this i will leave PH i feel there is not point staying in a community that has pretty much just asked me to leave and also with PH having the problems it has in the staff team anyway it is better for me to leave so goodbye PH i will still be playing on the server though :D

(DO NOT ASK ME WHAT THIS OTHER COMMUNITY IS I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE PH MEMEBEERS WITH ME ONLY ASK ME IF WE ARE ACTUAL FREINDS AND PLAY OTHER THINGS TO GETHER OUT SIDE OF PH)

Goodbye PH cya around.

Reaction score
Pick random server that is hosted by a downsyndrome kid or stay in a community that has been around for more than a year 10/10 good choice (lulwut)

Ayjay

Reaction score
Stop being pathetic, you resigned as you wanted to go to a different community and get a higher rank as you're clearly power hungry along with the other traitors of the community.
Join rustic's shitty community and have fun. Bye.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Stop being pathetic, you resigned as you wanted to go to a different community and get a higher rank as you're clearly power hungry along with the other traitors of the community.
That's what he said? "being made to decide between this community or another"

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, you're leaving to go to a random community as you were offered higher ranks than you were here. To be honest if you're like that, it's a good thing.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Rekt?

Reaction score
AyJay said:
omg that burn, kids on fire bro, his whole house just burnt down, i can't believe this madness 420blazehousefire.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I didn't say it was anything wrong with that?

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Pick random server that is hosted by a downsyndrome kid or stay in a community that has been around for more than a year 10/10 good choice (lulwut)
*resigns from senior admin* gg good choice

Reaction score
AyJay said:
im leaving because they are making me decide nothing else i dont give a crap about a rank like u ayjay

Reaction score
LiquifiedCactus said:
Enjoy playing with rustic and your new found power on a server that has yet to exist.
thanks ben have fun not doing reports

Reaction score
AyJay said:
sam just applied the burn, now Ayjay needs to apply freezing water and go the burn hospital rekt

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I don't have a rank, and I left mine for reasons to do with the staff team. You left as you're a power hungry fuck who's jumping on the train of Rustic 7's community. gg.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
and u resigned from senior admin from a "community that has been around for more then a year 10/10" GG

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Awkward, Sam you joined another community for a higher rank, Ayjay just resigned... You need to read stuff before you comment

Reaction score
AyJay said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reaction score
AyJay said:
i left because they made me decide between what community and why would i pick a community that has staff problems and made me decide

Reaction score
AyJay said:
i never join santos for a rank i joined and got given a rank then PH started crying about it