Resigning from staff

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Stop being pathetic, you resigned as you wanted to go to a different community and get a higher rank as you're clearly power hungry along with the other traitors of the community.
Join rustic's shitty community and have fun. Bye.
sch baby

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Stop being pathetic, you resigned as you wanted to go to a different community and get a higher rank as you're clearly power hungry along with the other traitors of the community.
Me, and I'm sure many other members of the community are glad you're gone.

Ayjay

Reaction score
LiquifiedCactus said:
Enjoy playing with rustic and your new found power on a server that has yet to exist.
He's actually made the effort to improve his report count when you actually do fuck all Sam.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Good for you AyJay mr perfect.

Reaction score
and are all of that childish that u can not respect some ones choice? u have to hate because your that pathetic
1. i never join santos for higher rank
2. I was never planning on leaving ph untill now
3. ayjay your going around calling people power hungry when that is you your self.
4. .alex your saying im stupid for resigning from a server that has been around for ages when u resigned from senior admin your self GG
5. ben why u got to be so mad and hate on people where u bullied as a child or something
on that note im happy i resigned from this server atleast i now see the true side of u guys

but sad to leave behind some nice people e.g. swiper, tanges ect

Reaction score
LiquifiedCactus said:
Enjoy playing with rustic and your new found power on a server that has yet to exist.
never said i was report crazy like u cevin and lewis but i actually did some i may only have like 150 since v2 but thats a lot more then others

Ayjay

Reaction score
LiquifiedCactus said:
He's done pretty much the same amount of reports as you though Sam.. you can't hate on someone when you're the same as them..

Reaction score
LiquifiedCactus said:
actually ask swiper to show u how much people have done u maybe shocked

Reaction score
lilsam747 said:
and are all of that childish that u can not respect some ones choice? u have to hate because your that pathetic
3. ayjay your going around calling people power hungry when that is you your self.
4. .alex your saying im stupid for resigning from a server that has been around for ages when u resigned from senior admin your self GG
5. ben why u got to be so mad and hate on people where u bullied as a child or something
on that note im happy i resigned from this server atleast i now see the true side of u guys

It's sad to see you have no argument against me other than to try and insult me, You just dragged yourself down to the level that you think I'm on.
Very sad to see you in such a state.

Reaction score
Not going to jump on the hate train, just going to say goodbye.

Well thats it, goodbye sam, and may you find more luck and fun in another community. (If you decide to join another one which is obviously Rustic.)

Reaction score
lilsam747 said:

i know i feel ashamed

Reaction score
Creepis said:
Not going to jump on the hate train, just going to say goodbye.

Well thats it, goodbye sam, and may you find more luck and fun in another community. (If you decide to join another one which is obviously Rustic.)
thank u :) same for u hope everything goes well

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I didn't send you the messages regarding the Admin complaint I resigned and told you how I felt about you as a person, since I became Enforcer you constantly seemed displeased with me.

Reaction score
lilsam747 said:

I resigned, I didn't join a server with a kid hosting it, he has superupsidedownautismsyndrome I swear to god.

Reaction score
lilsam747 said:

alex i have always respected your choice and i have not joined santos for a rank or because who is running it

Reaction score
lilsam747 said:

http://puu.sh/aExH6/c42a5fa404.jpg

Note- He made a mistake his location is actually downsyndrome-

Reaction score
AyJay said:
enoughs been said i only made this post to say bye

Reaction score
lilsam747 said:

very good alex

Reaction score
Goodbye sam, same as creepis, not going on the hate train.
It only sucks to see you go on a server which is owned by a guy who breaks the rules so often. (This is not hate.)