PERPheads Supremacy 1914 RP-round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

Supremacy!

Supremacy is a RTS browsergame set in the 1. World War! You control on out of 31 countries.
You manage the economy, army, diplomatic relationships, and more.
It's of course for free! We all love free stuff, don't we?

Rules!

1. The company of the game is german, and nazi symbols are against the german constitution, so please don't use them.

2. You have to roleplay, and need a valid reason to attack other states! Even if you are the US, declaring war on Arabia for oil is not valid. (Minor KI states also need reasons. But you can just make something up, aslong it's valid Roleplay.)

3. You are not allowed to use gold coins, which unbalance the game. We all want to be fair, don't we?

4. You have the ability to change the name of your ruler, and your country flag. Please, this is set in 1914, so don't turn Germany in some alien race. Fit the time!

5. Only use ingame communication for ingame stuff, since you can use spies to read the other peoples personal messages.

6. You are able to write short news reports ingame, please stay IC all the time. If you have to point something out just put // before your message.

The map!

rMQ4YXV.png

The map includes Europe, North-East America, North Africa, and a small part of Asia.

Free countries!
Arabia.
Austria-Hungary.
Caucasus.
East Algeria.
East Lybia.
Egypt.
Finland.
France.
Greece.
Greenland.
Italy.
Lithuania.
Morocco.
North USA.
Southern USA.
North Canada.
Norway.
Poland.
Romania.
Russia.
The German Empire.
The Ottoman Empire.
South Canada.
Ukraine.
Spain.
Sweden.
West Algeria.
West Lybia.

All countries have the same amount of provinces at the start.

Taken countries!

Great Britain: Swiper
Russia: Trande
Central USA: Lewis
France: Napoleon

Interested?

1. Make a accout on: www.supremacy1914.com
It's completely free!

2. Use this form, and post it under the thread (If you feel umcomfortable with sharing your e-mail, just PM it to me):

Code:
Supremacy Name:
E-mail:

3. You will be invited to the game after you completed these two easy steps!

4. The game will be start, after we reached the 31 players. If we won't reach it we start in exactly one week.

If you have any questions about the game just PM me, or post it as a reply.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I
Supremacy!

Supremacy is a RTS browsergame set in the 1. World War! You control on out of 31 countries.
You manage the economy, army, diplomatic relationships, and more.
It's of course for free! We all love free stuff, don't we?

Rules!

1. The company of the game is german, and nazi symbols are against the german constitution, so please don't use them.

2. You have to roleplay, and need a valid reason to attack other states! Even if you are the US, declaring war on Arabia for oil is not valid. (Minor KI states also need reasons. But you can just make something up, aslong it's valid Roleplay.)

3. You are not allowed to use gold coins, which unbalance the game. We all want to be fair, don't we?

4. You have the ability to change the name of your ruler, and your country flag. Please, this is set in 1914, so don't turn Germany in some alien race. Fit the time!

5. Only use ingame communication for ingame stuff, since you can use spies to read the other peoples personal messages.

6. You are able to write short news reports ingame, please stay IC all the time. If you have to point something out just put // before your message.

The map!

rMQ4YXV.png

The map includes Europe, North-East America, North Africa, and a small part of Asia.

Free countries!
Arabia.
Austria-Hungary.
Caucasus.
East Algeria.
East Lybia.
Egypt.
Finland.
France.
Greece.
Greenland.
Italy.
Lithuania.
Morocco.
North USA.
Southern USA.
North Canada.
Norway.
Poland.
Romania.
Russia.
The German Empire.
The Ottoman Empire.
South Canada.
Ukraine.
Spain.
Sweden.
West Algeria.
West Lybia.

All countries have the same amount of provinces at the start.

Taken countries!

Great Britain: Swiper
Russia: Trande
Central USA: Lewis

Interested?

1. Make a accout on: www.supremacy1914.com
It's completely free!

2. Use this form, and post it under the thread (If you feel umcomfortable with sharing your e-mail, just PM it to me):

Code:
Supremacy Name:
E-mail:

3. You will be invited to the game after you completed these two easy steps!

4. The game will be start, after we reached the 31 players. If we won't reach it we start in exactly one week.

If you have any questions about the game just PM me, or post it as a reply.​
If I am not online and other people are, is the game going to continue? How does it works? My country stays neutral when im offline? Why isnt there portugal? Can i be spain, conquer portugal and them call me "The Portuguese Empire"? Can i attack other countrys for past history things? Like the spanish like to invade portugal. Portugal always had some problems with spain so... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.