Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Heavy Police Vehicle (SUV)

Short explanation (in notes):
- New Heavy Police vehicle
- Could be used in Roadblocks
- Could be used in head on attacks

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Now Police roadblocks are not useful, we can block road with light cars and roadspikes. With Heavy Police Vehicle (SUV) we could block it with massive SUV's. It can be only VIP vehicle. Its non useful in high speed pursuits, but its very useful in slow pursuits when suspect vehicle is big pick-up truck or other SUV and in roadblocks. 1-2 Heavy Police Vehicles is the max limit.

Optional additions:
- VIP job
- Max 1-2 vehicles available to spawn
- Paralake custom vehicle livery
- Vehicle model like Rhino from NFS or just some SUV from TDM/SGM car packs

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support the normal cars cant make an road block because you just can drive trough it with your car.

Hax

Reaction score
Instead of just adding a SUV, there should be a additional unit that will get a SUV. That unit has to patrol in the subs/forest (similiar to the speedenforcer),

Reaction score
Gotta love them Police SUVs.
Ford-Explorer-Police-SUV.jpg

+Support for this one.It can get really useful in roadblocks and other criminal activities that require the usage of such a heavy police vehicle.

Reaction score
+Support Would add more variant to police vehicles like in real life and would be brilliant for roadblocks

Reaction score
Oh yes, why haven't I've seen this suggestion before now. This would be so lovely to have a police SUV vehicle that only the VIP may use and only one SUV that can be used to block off roads, and armoured. So the cops can respond to such situations in need of heavy armoured vehicles.. When SWAT has troubles responding. A huge + Support from me.

Reaction score
I might be a bit late, but +support. and +idea

I'm not sure if it should be:
a) a second car for speed enforcement (2 S.E. jobs would finally make sense)
b) a special (VIP or 1 week playtime) job (with an M4 and a shotgun in the trunk) - 1 default, 2 from mayor
c) armoured VIP/1 week playtime vehicle for police (one by default, second one from mayor)

Option b) would be awesome - a unit responding to pursuits involving heavily armed suspects in an armoured SUV, normal police kevlar vest, slightly different playermodel and M4/shotgun. If you think it's too OP, just give up the M4, m8.
Please.

Reaction score
+support
Would be very useful, normal cars just aren't built for road blocks

Reaction score
+support A very good idea for example blocking off the intersection, since it is pretty risky to stand on the highway as an officer and await the vehicle that is being pursuited to put down roadspikes. But add it as a speed enforcement car only.

Reaction score
I personally would like to see a new unit that is similar to the speed enforcer to have this vehicle. He would be more like an backup unit that would have tear gas as well as an taser on his equipment belt.

Although it would require some experienced players as well as some rules to make this happen. But as I said it's just something that i'd like to see.

I'm totally gonna play the shit out of it.

And yes I know it has not much to do with the SUV suggestion but I though I should mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.