Hello Everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 27

Ingame name: Johnson Gamer
Steam Name: Mr.Gamer 903
Steam Id: STEAM_0: 1:42503132
Why should you be admin: I think I should be in Server Admin because I think it's important to help members of the server and also to keep the server fun to play. And I am very careful and responsible for what I do. I also speak in proper manner and do not say bad words.
Some members break the rules of the server, so I'd like to join the FAMILY PerpHeads which has a spectacular Gmod server.
Have you been on any other server admin?: No, I've never been an administrator on any server, so it's like that (if possible), be a MODERATOR PerpHeads the server because the server is that I like to play more!!
Do you have anything else to say: I wanted to tell you some information about me and clarify something about my Steam account: Well if the Lord Moderator or Administrator Lord're watching right now my steam account, they may notice that I have "VAC Ban on record ", but I wanted to clarify that this does nothing but a mistake from Steam, because I've sent several emails to Steam Support and steam do not desbane account, so please ignore it. This does not mean that I'm irresponsible for my account because I talk so good and I am careful with the decisions I make.

Please, any lack of information or any questions, just contacting me by forum!
Until the next, await reply.;)

Reaction score
I haven't seen you on the server at all but I don't know what you like so no + or - from me, sorry

Gix

Reaction score
I remember banning you and a friend for moneyfarming as a medic. When you came back you did the same again. Since that I've not seen you do anything wrong or good. No support from me.

Deleted member 27

No, you must be confusing players, because me and my friend were never told that by itself or by another Admin or Moderator!!
Please give me support:)

Reaction score
Well I must say, not a good start. Don't recognize you and I'm not a big fan of people who want support just to give them a chance. Your skills aren't the best, just another person to administrate. We have enough in our team at the moment and you must understand that we're mostly accepting people with past experience. Keep playing, I'll keep an eye on you but for now I don't see it happening in the near future. However, you've put effort into that application by marking how important the server and community is for you, I respect that and appreciate it.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.