Helper Application (Dave)

Reaction score
Steam Name : Dave
Steam ID : Steam_0:1:626842016
In-Game Name : John Mawr
Why do you want to be a helper? :
When playing Perp one of the things I enjoy most is seeing 'new players' who actually take intrest into roleplaying and becoming parts of the community progress and improve at the game and develop their understanding of the mechanics, over the past month I've put in a effort to make this easier so I can at least attempt to promote these players to take real interest instead of getting onto the server to muck around and break rules. Some examples of what I've been doing is :
- Setting up my map board outside City Hall (Currently making a new map so I'll start putting it there again soon)
- Helping new players set up shops
- Explaining to them how to set up a proper base and how to make drugs.
- Mostly on firefighter, teaching new players the mechanics and how to go about doing the job correctly.
- And obviously answering to countless Help chat messages on the server and on discord.
Despite my time since joining the server being just over 5 months, I feel like I have extensive knowledge of most things (probably because I've played a shit ton during the 5 months) and have pursued several different things on the server such as being a Corporal in the PLPD, becoming Chief Fire Officer in the PLFD so I helped a lot of people learn firefighter due to being on that job a whole lot and done my fair share of criminal activities and understanding them well. I saw myself develop from getting on the server with my mates to fuck around and do whatever I like to becoming a part of the server and roleplaying seriously which I very much enjoy and I feel like I could help newer players do the same.
Do you have anything else to say? :
I am aware that my ban record is far from perfect, but I have been playing very often during the past 3 months where I haven't recieved any 'Bans/Blacklists/Warnings' which I feel shows that I have changed from when I was minging about and turning a blind eye to the rules to a point where I have a very good understanding of them.

Requirements :
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✅
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. ✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - I don't really do this currently but I am trying to become more active on TS.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. ✅

Reaction score
+Support,Mawr has been helpful and active within help chat,attempting to help new players in person wherever he can,he shows a High understanding of the rules even when doing criminal activities,(even if that means Blowing himself up with a bomb)he is friendly and attempts to support those who need it.

Reaction score
Nothing but good things to say about Dave, guy's always helping out new players, teaching them how to handle a hose properly :troll: and just all round a nice guy who I reckon would be a damn good helper.

Reaction score
I'm surprised to have found out that Dave is only 15, he is as calm and mature as any well adapted adult. He is also very active in help chat and has a solid grasp on the rules. As a personal anecdote, when we were looking for a raid yesterday, we saw a new player with drugs fully visible. We were debating on raiding him but on his own accord he put fences up on the exterior of the subs house to hide the drugs.

Needless to say, I can endorse John Mawr / Dave for the role of helper.