Helper Application avirex24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: avirex24

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:34337324

IN-GAME NAME: Klaus Schneider

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

My main goal is it to help other people understand perpheads, I don't want to feel like an hypocrite, but it's in my nature to help other people, if it's ingame or in reallife.
I got helped a lot in my early days on the server, and now I gained enough experience to give it back to the community.
My focus here is that everyone deserves the best help if they are new to the game, I want to be a part of this and make sure everyone gets the help that they deserve.
I'm hardly trying to set a high ingame activity, due to my work I'm either online with a player peak of 20-30 and on my other shift I'm playing when there are atleast 70+ people online.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I started playing in February 2022, I got really fast addicted to this server due to the community and also the gamemode itself.
My goal is to serve as long as possible under the Head Helper rogue.
Happy new year!
Thanks for reading!

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server -- I'm getting more active now on teamspeak!
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
I've been around Klaus since he started PERP. I've seen him in bazaar helping new players to set up shops and as an officer he has taught many people (including myself) advanced patrolling skills. He's calm, generous with his time and very easy to get along with. If you look at his activity, he's often on at the morning hours UK time, so he'll be filling in a gap where there aren't many helpers online.

Best of luck in your application Klaus!

Status
Not open for further replies.