Helper Application - PickleTennisBurrito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robert Kingston

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:59521097
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Im applying for Helper.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN HELPER? Because i think i have qualified with over 1.5 week playtime on this server. Im also active in /help to answer a persons question. Im active everyday on the server with over 4 hours. Perpheads is a great community with a lots of friendly players,staff and my friends. I roleplay with my friends everyday like: Jack Kier, Jack Noah, John Daymon, Jeppe Dixon, Charles Marston, Alex Rolley and a lot more :) I hope i get this opportunity to become a part of something special. Im also quite active on the website with over 70 posts.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Im currently a admin on a DarkRp server, but im not active there anymore so i could focus more on Perpheads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading this application. I hope i get the chance:)

CONTACT INFORMATION: Feel free to add me to Steam: PickleTennisBurrito.

Reaction score
Neutral

Positives:
*You're active
*Use the help channel alot

Negatives:
*Your RP is poor from time-to-time
*Sometimes you get questions wrong.

If you don't know the answer to the question don't answer at all. I'm willing to change my mind if you can prove me wrong.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Neutral

Positives:
*You're active
*Use the help channel alot

Negatives:
*Your RP is poor from time-to-time
*Sometimes you get questions wrong.

If you don't know the answer to the question don't answer at all. I'm willing to change my mind if you can prove me wrong.
Thank you for your comment, i shall try to prove you wrong :)

Reaction score
Your application is quite short, consider extending it and going more in-depth. I see you helping out on some occasions and on several of those you've got your information incorrect, so you should consider following that up. Another thing, based on what Selin has said, your roleplay can be rather poor sometimes. If you change these, I'll move to a +support but for now it's neutral.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
I do see that you're helping people. You have however answered some answers wrong but this was quite awhile ago so I do +support this
Thank you, John.

Status
Not open for further replies.