Helper Application - PickleTennisBurrito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robert Kingston

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:59521097
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Im applying for Helper.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN HELPER? Because i think i have qualified with over 1.5 week playtime on this server. Im also active in /help to answer a persons question. Im active everyday on the server with over 4 hours. Perpheads is a great community with a lots of friendly players,staff and my friends. I roleplay with my friends everyday like: Jack Kier, Jack Noah, John Daymon, Jeppe Dixon, Charles Marston, Alex Rolley, Robin Sen and a lot more :) I hope i get this opportunity to become a part of something special. Im also quite active on the website with over 100 posts.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Im currently a admin on a DarkRp server, but im not active there anymore so i could focus more on Perpheads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading this application. I hope i get the chance:)

CONTACT INFORMATION: Feel free to add me to Steam: PickleTennisBurrito.

Deleted member 231

The Helper Applications have been closed for a long period of time now and they are currently not using this rank anymore. If you are still looking to help with the server and community then I suggest you apply for Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.