Enforcer Application - PickleTennisBurrito ( yup,once again )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robert Kingston

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59521097

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): I'm applying for Enforcer.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i should be an enforcer after 1.5 weeks of playtime. I think i'm mature enough and i have a good understanding of the rules. I'm active everyday about 3-4 hours from monday to friday and 5-6 hours in the weekends. I have become much better in roleplay and more in understanding of the rules. I have gained a lot of new friends in Perpheads since i started to play like : Robin Sen, Jeppe Dixon, Nate Sparks, Jack Noah, Jack Kier, Charles Marston, John Daymon and a lot more. I'm also quite active on the forums with over 100posts. I also have over 600 hours playtime on Garry's Mod and a lot of that time is from Perpheads. I know that i'm not flawless but it's over 10 days since my last ban so i have learned a lot more. I hope i get this opportunity to become a part of something special in this server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Im currently a admin on a DarkRp server, but im not active there anymore so i could focus more on Perpheads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading this application. I hope i get the chance. I know i have been banned 8 times now but i really wanna change that. I feel like i have been alot better at roleplaying. And i promise to do alot better and never break anything. Please note this.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Feel free to add me to Steam: PickleTennisBurrito. Or teamspeak

Deleted member 231

-Support

I don't think you are ready for the position and you haven't been very active on the server.

Reaction score
Lexo said:
-Support

I don't think you are ready for the position and you haven't been very active on the server.
I have been on for 2-4 hours on this server everyday..

Trande

+ support. Very active, and he knows the rules for sure. Like I wrote on the last application, asking doesn't hurt.

Reaction score
Thank you all for commenting and looking into this application. Like i said on 'Do you have anything else to say' I know i have 8 bans on record and thats much, but i feel like i have been better and stop breaking rules. I'm learning everyday and people know that i have become better. I'm working everyday to make my roleplay and how i play much better and i feel i have come very far since my last application.

Reaction score
you know the rules very well and you are friendly so +support from me

Status
Not open for further replies.