Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: hidewhite2

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61961761

IN-GAME NAME: Eldar Jazvin

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Well I always had a superiority complex wanted to help out other players. That's why I often play as a police officer and give max tickets help to cars that slightly touch the white line of parking space among other things. Also as a helper players won't be able to make AR's on me but will have to make staff complaints which is less likely to happen especially for smaller things. I can't wait to torture and follow help anyone who slightly insults me new players on the server.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I suck dik to those above me will now list things that are not true and you can not confirm:
I can work well in a team
I am very approachable, kind and I treat everyone with respect, regardless of whether I like them or not
I am not perfect and not afraid to ask questions
I can accept constructive criticism and act on it well
I have good knowledge of the server rules and laws and ability to enforce them
I have very good judgment of situations and can make good on the spot decisions

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: Actually I was a moderator on a shitty darkrp server before I joined perheads. I think it was NRG gaming.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I hope there is an increased maximum prop limit for this rank I want to build better things. Also, I will ban players who don't want official discord channel to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.