Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mooney

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84783184

IN-GAME NAME: Travis Rodriguez

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I'd love to rejoin the staff team and this is the first step, i'm now becoming active on the server again as I finally got a PC. I already have all the staff experience and rule knowledge necessary and would love to be a part of the team again and to help out the server.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I am a former staff member when I served for a year and have been on the server since late 2015, early 2016 - I always help wherever possible and possess all of the qualities and skills required to become a staff member once again, eventually.

I have masses of experience on the server with 2 months 15 days playtime and having already been staff as previously mentioned, I know how to handle myself and always keen to help new players get off of their feet.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

1. Served as staff already on the server, gained a hell of a lot of experience over that year.
  2. Served up to Lieutenant in the PLPD, taught newer officers - took them under my wing to aid their development.
  3. Served as staff on many other servers from DarkRP to MilitaryRP in the past.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Thanks in advance for reading my application, i'm back for good now i've finally got rid of my shitshow of a PC! :)

Reaction score
Been playing for a few days consistently, was popping in and out of the server whilst my PC was parcelled and hardly runable.

Reaction score
Idk chief, I don't doubt your compitence but you made like three forum posts the past two weeks after 8 months of nothing. Maybe make yourself known in the community again first?

Reaction score
-SUPPORT
Don't get me wrong, we had some good encounters previously, but I have hardly seen you on since last year-ish. I Feel you need to play the server more than just a few days...