Reaction score
Steam Name:
LiamHarvey

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:599597301

In-Game Name
Joe Hargreaves

Why do i want to be helper?:
I would like to be helper as I've been playing perp for over a year now and have noticed that the server has alot of new players joining and wish to help them the best I can as they are most likely going to need help getting started. I have alot of sympathy for new players as we all know what its like being new to perp and would love to help them out.

Why should you pick me?:
My activeness on perp is mainly every day for a couple of hours at a time, I am always active on discord, steam and always keeping an eye on the forums, I would like to help out in events and possibly even host some events myself for example Car meets, UFC tournaments, Races and much more events that include RP. I would like to say I know alot when it comes to perp so I can help with any issues people could have and I can be very patient and understanding if the player I'm helping needs a little more extra time.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application , I would appreciate the feedback.
What I can bring:
  • I'm very helpful and always there to help
  • I'm active
  • I have alot of knowledge about the server

Reaction score
+ rep
Very helpful and nice, I have never seen him mad at any point in our quite long friendship on the server.
(good to keep his head cool too)

Reaction score
Have had some talks here and there with you and you seem like a down to earth good guy, think you would really fit this role, good luck!

Reaction score
Very nice guy, friendly and never causes drama. As I see it, his attitude is very suitable for the role of helper.

Reaction score
I think I known Joe ever since he joined. Always lovely talking together and always helped me when he could.

Reaction score
Massive support, boss lad, always happy too help people very friendly and easy too approach.
Very nice lad irl and on the server

Reaction score
Joe is very active and I have spoken with him from time to time and overall he is a very good and genuine guy. Overall this guy is deserving of helper. +Support

Reaction score
Don’t know @liamwharvey very well, but from what I’ve seen/experienced. Is that he is very calm, helps people out, and is very knowledgeable.

That being said, no other outcome than a +rep from me!

Reaction score
I took Liamwharvey advise and got 10 super cars in a day this guy helped me and I'm sure he can help others +Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.