Helper chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fredy should add a Helper chat for the Helpers. Just like the enforcers have the ***** chat.

***** was so the normal players couldn't know the command.

I think the Helper chat should be /hlp or !hlp

Reaction score
+ support, I think it can help helpers communicate to eachother and learn things.

Reaction score
It'd be good to have this. Sometimes conversations between staff members are great, it helps keep track of things. Especially players who can't do something despite you telling them 100000 times :*

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
It'd be good to have this. Sometimes conversations between staff members are great, it helps keep track of things. Especially players who can't do something despite you telling them 100000 times :*
Administrators do have a chat, I dont find this useful for helper's though.

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
Probably because Helpers CANT use the Admin chat.

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
Still kier why do you need a chat? We do have the admin chat if we need help by another admin.

If you need help from another helper they do just answer the question instead of you asking for them to do so.

Reaction score
Well this topic should be locked, being a Helper is removed, and we dont need chat if the Helpers are gonna be promoted to something.

Close this topic please.

Status
Not open for further replies.