[Helper] -Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bow

Reaction score
-Support, Sorry Fred but I don't think you are good for the position I mean there is some people more experienced than you and have more time of play plus I never saw you before .

-Good luck-

Reaction score
Are you a new player? Ive not seen you before but i dont know your RP so.

Neutral

Reaction score
The Bowpro, Elite_G4mer & Fexxe. I've been on the server everyday in 3 weeks. Maybe you guys have a diffrent timezone than me, im from EU Denmark.

-Fred

Reaction score
The Bowpro;n4712 said:
-Support, Sorry Fred but I don't think you are good for the position I mean there is some people more experienced than you and have more time of play plus I never saw you before .

-Good luck-

How did you exactly get my playtime? And please mention someone that is better than me when you haven't seen me yet. So you can't judge by that.

-Fred

Bow

Reaction score
Fred;n4732 said:
How did you exactly get my playtime? And please mention someone that is better than me when you haven't seen me yet. So you can't judge by that.

-Fred
You just said your play time which is 2 days on the server , look ... no hard feelings but the low play time you have makes you unfit for the position , I've seen people who had 2 weeks on the server with way awesome RP style who really deserve the rank .

When I said "more experienced than you " I meant with their play time which I just explained above .

Fred;n4732 said:
Maybe you guys have a diffrent timezone than me, im from EU Denmark

I have 2 friends from Denmark that I play with all day long , pretty much they are active a lot on steam.

Listen , I just gave my vote and I'm not going to change it so please respect that , and just like every body else I have never saw you .

Reaction score
The Bowpro;n4735 said:
You just said your play time which is 2 days on the server , look ... no hard feelings but the low play time you have makes you unfit for the position , I've seen people who had 2 weeks on the server with way awesome RP style who really deserve the rank .

When I said "more experienced than you " I meant with their play time which I just explained above .

I have 2 friends from Denmark that I play with all day long , pretty much they are active a lot on steam.

Listen , I just gave my vote and I'm not going to change it so please respect that , and just like every body else I have never saw you .

If you want to play with me my IC name is Fred Anderson i'm on all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.