[Helper] Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Fred Reeves.

STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:40805075.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE A ENFORCER/HELPER: I'm a trustworthy person, I know to handle a situation, I'm kind and observing, but yet strict and does what has to be done, I make sure I take the right decisions, and I research in the problems/trouble and listen to the players that needs help before taking my decision. I am active and I love playing on PERPHeads, its a great server and I wish I could help out with more than just being a player.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I'm a friendly person who listens to everybody before taking my decisions, I make sure people feel they're heard and that they won't be left behind in confusion. I help people out if they need any help I can provide them with, I respect the powers that comes with the job I won't abuse the powers. Mainly I'm always online at 14.30 GMT+1 often before though, and I stay online untill around 23:00, maybe longer, ofcourse in the weekends I'm online for longer!

CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041875879.

-Fred

Hope you like my application! /\

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Sorry but i dont remmember see you very times in server. -+neutral
I am on everyday, and i have seen you many times my IC name is Fred Reeves, my steam name is *Fred

-Fred

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:
Never saw you either -+
Try take a look who is on the server. I've played on it all days this week an i have seen you many times on the player list.

Reaction score
I've seen you on a couple times, and i like the way you help people the most you can. You're good at Rp'ing too, keep up the good work. +Support from me.

Bow

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:
Never saw you either -+
Sorry Fred but I'm not going to memorize and look for who is in the server or not I prefer to get in the game before all the slots get taken .

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Yesterday i was in server, and ok, you was there, sorry for the +-neutral. +support
You don't have to sorry. Thanks for your support! :)

Reaction score
My application is on site 2 and no one looks at it xD
(take a look and put in your support!)
-Fred

Reaction score
Ol Dusty Jackoburst;n5920 said:
Yes +1 amazing guy, never breaks tha rules, STREET JUSTICE (Only he will really get what that means).
Haha, thanks for your support! STREET JUSTICE! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.