[Helper] Mark Stark

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Mark Stark

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:51165046
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I want to be helper because I did find me in a difficult situation when i first joined the server with all that custom content but thanks to some helpers i learned many things and i was impressed so now that i know the server content and map very good I want to help newcomers to have fun showing them many things on the server and answering their questions.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I usually run a little server for me and my friends (4 people) on gmod but i don't think that counts but i've been admin on an italian minecraft server
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I know that i'm young and all that stuff, don't judge me for my young age please and i hope my clan tag is fine D:
CONTACT INFORMATION Email: [email protected] Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bananametla

Deleted member 27

I think you're not sufficiently prepared to be a helper because:

1 - Your application does not have sufficient detail;
2 - If I powers say how long gameplay server I have thanked you because I might change my mind;

For now, -support.

afonso003;n4301 said:
I think you're not sufficiently prepared to be a helper because:

1 - Your application does not have sufficient detail;
2 - If I powers say how long gameplay server I have thanked you because I might change my mind;

For now, -support.

I have a gameplay time of about 24 hours, can you please tell me what details to add? Oh and thanks anyway

Reaction score
Haven't seen you enough to be a Helper, you need more gameplay time in my head. -support from me.

Deleted member 27

Obscurum;n4303 said:
I have a gameplay time of about 24 hours, can you please tell me what details to add? Oh and thanks anyway

1 day of gameplay isn´t suficient, ok?

Bye!

Reaction score
-Support

1.Haven't seen you on the server.
2.You do not meet the requirements.

-Fred

Reaction score
Spend some more time on our server and get to know it better.

-support from me on this application.

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has not been sufficiently active, as of late; the user can apply again, providing that this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.