[HELPER] RihskyHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: RihskyHD // Adam Crane
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:53362412
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) HELPER
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I'm a very active on the server and I'm currently on 1 week and a few days playing time, during this time I have enjoyed almost every part of PERPHEADS, from not being constantly RDMed and VMDed like on most other servers. PERPHEADS also has a really awesome community I have met a massive group of people, not going to name them due to the fact I love talking to almost all of the server and it's really easy to get along with others in the community. I feel that if I was a helper it would take the strain of the admins / owners due to the fact they can do what they have to do instead of asking petty help questions like "how do I become a medic" etc which gives them time to sort out serious situations and /reports. I believe this is a chance for me to help everyone and to show that I can be an even more dedicated member of the community.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have never really spent enough time on a server that I enjoyed it enough to actually apply for a position on it because there isn't really and great servers out there that offer as much as this community does which is why I'm applying.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have been banned before for punching as a medic and I have had some pretty rough spots but don't let that put you off giving me support, I've learned from my mistakes of not to be an idiot and I take PERPHEADS pretty serious now. Please if you give me a -Support explain fully to me what I've done wrong and what I could do to improve since constructive criticism is always great.
CONTACT INFORMATION Steam - ZaaZir

Reaction score
+1 Support for this madafaka.
Decent RP'er

Can't find my seal of approval at the moment, will edit as soon as I do! :D

Reaction score
Application has been accepted; RihskyHD is now a Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.