Tim Jimzon Helper App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tim Jimzon
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:37230668
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR Helper.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE A HELPER: I feel i should be helper because i believe that i could really assist players in need of help, i feel i have a good grasp of the rules and there is very little i don't know about the server rules. Im active on the server all day on weekends and from 4pm+ (Gmt) on weekdays and play upto around 11:45 (gmt) everyday. I have played for around 210 hours, and because i have played for such a long time on this great game mode and i feel it time to give back to the community. I also own a car so showing people around the map is fine by me along with giving up my time to explain the basic rules to new comers.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: No, i have never been an admin on a gmod server but i have been a admin/co-owner on a 35 player minecraft server back in 2011 when minecraft was at its peak.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have a microphone and a lot of communication programs including TS so i can join other players in coms servers to help them out if needed.
CONTACT INFORMATION http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034727065

Reaction score
I wouldn't want this "dude" anywhere near helping out on the server. He hasn't read the rules properly and yet thinks he knows them like the back of his hand. The people he has helped out are most likely breaking rules as well considering the fact that he's teaching them the rules as he personally likes them, and not as they're stated in the rules list.

-support.

Alex spammed the forums "NAMESINSANE IS BANNED, WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING" -Support. Immature guy...
You also got banned recently for 3 days. You don't even know the rules.

Reaction score
Just as Xquality said, this guy doesn't follow server rules very well. I have had way to many negative encounters with this guy.

-support

Reaction score
I can't say that you're ready to be a helper because you seem to have a short temper at times and you argue to people about things that were over a long time ago.
I've seen you ingame and I'm just going to be absoulutly honest here, you are very stubborn when people talk to you about the rules and you don't always seem to help people out without being asked. I don't think people should only start helping once they get the rank they should be helping whenever they can even before they become an helper.
I get that you're not obligated to help people as a player but it would be nice if people that applied for helper had actually helped people without being specificly told so.
I'm gonna have to say - support on this one because you're neither ready and you need to be a bit more social and calm with people.

Deleted member 27

Xquality;n2669 said:
I wouldn't want this "dude" anywhere near helping out on the server. He hasn't read the rules properly and yet thinks he knows them like the back of his hand. The people he has helped out are most likely breaking rules as well considering the fact that he's teaching them the rules as he personally likes them, and not as they're stated in the rules list.

-support.

-support as Xquality say

Reaction score
-Support, you were harrassing namesinsane on everything he posted on the forums.

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
-support same on alienxeno you spammed the forums and server.
Please provide me some proof that i spammed the server and forums. Don't accuse me of spamming if you can't provide some decent evidence.

Reaction score
Guest said:
Alex spammed the forums "NAMESINSANE IS BANNED, WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING" -Support. Immature guy...
You also got banned recently for 3 days. You don't even know the rules.
I don't know the rules yet your perma banned, ah the joys of life.

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
Okay, so you accused me of spamming the server and its not true, clearly your just commenting on this post and you don't know anything about me. Your just mad because your Friend Chris got banned. But seriously next time give me some evidence.

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
His not my friend his my friend friend and i am not mad.if you wanna be helper or enforcer you should show respect to people and i know everything about you you have 2 accounts your 2nd account is twitty...
and don't think i am stupid i know everybody on the server
and who were on the server

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
and again -support
and your friends just helping you to be enforcer but other people on the server hates you like
xquality he dislikes you...

Reaction score
Its clearly true that you spammed the server and forums i can give all the proof

Reaction score
Liam Holder;n3142 said:
Its clearly true that you spammed the server and forums i can give all the proof
Stop spamming. Consider this your only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.