[HELPER] 3bitzeret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Arnold Gerkin
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:58078054
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?
HELPER

WHY SHOULD YOU BE A HELPER: I have 4 days+ of play time, in these days I have really enjoyed meeting members of the
PERPhead's community. I would like to put something back into the community, and by helping out players I feel it would benefit both the server and other players so that the player's or admin's time would not be wasted answering new player's questions thus giving the admins more time to sort out more important matters and the players more time to RP. I know I have had a few problems on the server, but feel this is a chance to prove I am not a minge and am a dedicated member of the server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I am an admin/dev on 'Lewiso's DarkRP' server. The server used to be full all the time and the small admin team had to work together to stop rule breakers, which we managed to do to the best of our ability.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have the time to be online almost all the time between 3pm-10pm and all day at weekends. Also, I can be very mature, understanding and tolerate if need be which could be crucial as there are a few younger members of the server.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam name-3bitzeret

Reaction score
This is the best helper app I have seen so far, +Support. Good luck buddy ;)

C2W

Reaction score
if your going to get drunk, do not join the server, ;] anyway you got my support.

Reaction score
+Support, love this person from the server, would make a great helper.

Reaction score
I've had to deal with too many situations regarding you so It's a

-Support

On my behalf.

Reaction score
I approve this man.
+1
However, he very racist.

qVHazJs.png

i really like this guy and i'm and i'm sure he would be a good admin and follow the rules :)!

Reaction score
Application has been accepted; 3bitzeret is now a Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.