[Helper] Michael Wittmann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Michael Wittmann

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:7767728

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: The first time I joined this server, within 5 minutes I was confronted by an admin who showed me around the map, answered all my questions and just made sure I had the best introduction possible to the server. I was Really impressed, and it is a nice fond memory and a first-hand impression to get when you are new to a server. I believe that the community will only get better with these new Helper roles, and I hope that I can assist new people, and people with questions so that everyone can have a good time.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have never been admin before in GM, but had my own server in Minecraft. I also had a support role on a Arma 2 server about 6 months ago.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am active on the server and use the microphone almost all the time.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975801184/
Skype - fexxex

Reaction score
I see you a lot ingame in goverment jobs. You're an outstanding role-player and you seem to be able to talk to people calmly when you're explaining things.
You are easy to talk to and you have a very understandable voice. You seem to be very mature ingame and I have never seen you break the rules or argue with someone about something that doesn't matter. I will give you a + support on this one.

C2W

Reaction score
you got my +support, a good rp'er and friendly player.

Reaction score
This man is friendly, helpfull, calm, mature and a good example of a superb roleplayer. I love it when he is cop :)
+Support

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
+support, very good Rp, and the way you piss up trees is outstanding! :p
Haha yea we shared a funny moment there :)

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the great feedback! It's so nice to know what people actually think of me :)

Reaction score
UPDATE
I am now applying to Enforce status instead, after a chat with some of the administrators.
I now post a "new" application, with the focus of becoming Enforcer.

IN-GAME NAME: Michael Wittmann

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:7767728

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: The first time I joined this server, within 5 minutes I was confronted by an admin who showed me around the map, answered all my questions and just made sure I had the best introduction possible to the server. I was Really impressed, and it is a nice fond memory and a first-hand impression to get when you are new to a server. I believe that the community will only get better with these new Helper and Enforcer roles, and I hope that I can assist new people, and people with questions so that everyone can have a good time. And for everyone to have a good time, its very important that everyone follow the server rules. Otherwise 1 guy who is failing to follow the rules, can screw up the RP experience for many others.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have never been admin before in GM, but had my own server in Minecraft. I also had a support role on a Arma 2 server about 6 months ago.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am active on the server and use the microphone almost all the time.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975801184/
Skype - fexxex

Reaction score
UPDATE
My opinion is still the same :)

MazZ;n2880 said:
This man is friendly, helpfull, calm, mature and a good example of a superb roleplayer. I love it when he is cop :)
+Support

Yeh, I've sometimes confused your in-game name for Fanta's, thinking some admin was doing some work.
That should say a lot, frankly.
I completely support this applicant :).

Reaction score
My opinion stays the exact same. You would make a great member in the staff team and I truly believe you would be able to enforce the rules properly with calm and precision.
May you find success in your application.

Reaction score
This application has been accepted; Fexxe is now an Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.