Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
style-logo.png

STEAM NAME: JRW

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:80922169

IN-GAME NAME: Reece Arnolds

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Well! Hello again, nice to see you all again. Now I wasn't going to apply again, you know to save myself the embarrassment of being denied for a second time, but my only real downfall was that I was fairly inactive, I feel that I'm more than active enough for the roll, I've tried engaging and helping the community where I can or to the best of my abilities in the last 3-4 weeks or so and I'm finally enjoying the server again, and I feel like I could perform to the best of my abilities and see out the role as Helper.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: Now I know what you're thinking, Yes my record is beyond repair. I followed the crowd in RDM'ing multiple times. I've got silly bans including a 3 month one for an unrealistic advert, but as you can see from a current viewpoint I haven't had a ban nor warning in nearly a year. I have a good knowledge of the rules, I help where I can and if I can, don't get me wrong as the server develops and new rules replace the old ones, I have to learn and adapt but I believe I do a good job of that. - This is baso copy and pasted from the last app because I feel it would just be written the exact same way again. I cant remove the bans or warnings from my record but what I have done is get a good knowledge of the rules and apply them in-game, hence why my record has been completely clean for a long period of time. I really hope that AR doesn't get accepted though.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: As it goes yeah, I was senior admin and helped develop the PD in MelonstickRP (not that it counts for much) obviously numerous DarkRP servers as everyone else has, I was also previously a staff member on Uk Pro Divison in CS:GO, (Basically the same just different game)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I just hope you can take the time out of your day to read and consider. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✅
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✅
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✅
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone. ✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.