Lil Sam's Helper App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Lil Sam

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

IN-GAME NAME: Sam Arnolds

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

As someone who has been around the community for a considerable amount of time, I can say that I genuinely love this place. I am going to keep this application short and to the point to prevent you all from having to read a book. PerpHeads is a server that I've spent countless hours on and created tons of amazing memories. In my time playing here, I've met some wonderful people that I can truly consider friends. I want to give back to the community by applying for this role. I am always answering questions in OOC and Help chat, but I would like to move forward and begin handling Help & Support tickets to further guide new players. I understand that this role is not meant to enforce the rules, but simply to help and support people, which suits me perfectly. I believe that I could be a great asset to the staff team, and the greater community, if entrusted with this rank. I would greatly appreciate any feedback, and thank you for taking your time to read this. .

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)✅
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.✅

Reaction score
-support on your application.

Your application is extremely bare bones, You give next to no reasons why you would be any good for the helper role. Also you mention about H&S tickets. As a extremely active helper myself I never really see you in help chat (I might be wrong with this). I have also personally had a stupid amount of bad experiences with you and your attitude. I would suggest you improve your activity across the help platforms of the server before applying.

Reaction score
-support on your application.

Your application is extremely bare bones, You give next to no reasons why you would be any good for the helper role. Also you mention about H&S tickets. As a extremely active helper myself I never really see you in help chat (I might be wrong with this). I have also personally had a stupid amount of bad experiences with you and your attitude. I would suggest you improve your activity across the help platforms of the server before applying.
Hello and thank you for you’re feedback on my application I will admit that when I first returned to the server we have had some bad interactions, however this was along time ago and since then I have tried to be as fair and nice to you as I can when on the sever as for wanting to be a helper and you mentioning what you said I try and join the server as much as I can I work very long shifts and often have to work a lot of days consecutively but I still make time to play ok the server and when I have and when I have finished working I join and play on the sever as much as I can, as I have throughout the many years I have been playing and when I join the server I enjoy helping people who Haven't played before learn the ropes and teach them how to make money etc I want to be a helper to do this and also from a new perspective i smith helping new players buy getting them the equipment they need to start playing and I think that if I was entrusted with this role I could help lots of people with what they need hence why I am applying for the helper role.

Status
Not open for further replies.