JRW - Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Idc to be called bad at CSGO, but you are literally sitting constantly pushing it down, ignoring when you get told stop and finds it funny when it's not, and you've always done the same on Perpheads aswell, you don't care about anyone, you do whatever the fuck you want, such as RDM'ing 3 guys as a police officer, yeah that's right I watched that demo, and I recorded it and told Blobvis aswell, I even showed him the video and he can vouch that you randomly shoot unarmed people as a police officer aswell.

You're not fit in any case for Helper.

Reaction score
Saying nothing was wrong with the releasing of personal information of Jay Hatch on stream to 30 people, claiming an unlisted video is:

"
JRW_TV
:he posted it man its for the world to see? nothing wrong with it"

Not someone I want overseeing rules.

JRW

Reaction score
he posted a video onto youtube. I dont see the problem here. Furthermore it was Dai's stream not mine, nor did i have any say in the Jay Hatch doxing. Id prefer it if you were to refrain from slander

Reaction score
dd96767d6afe1c5ea5eb7ec865ae8643.png

Its not slander bud.

Reaction score
@JRW I most certainly do, cause you're a massive dick. Last time @JJB And @Greg Shot me and my org, you called cops and said we had drugs JUST to shoot the cops aswell, which is abuse of 3.4 and 911 Calls randomly, which is again another rule which AGAIN would be able to be seen IN the logs aswell. You do exactly whatever you want, doesn't matter how much I have against you, whether I did or not.

You are not close to fit for staff member, in any case, and it clearly seems like a lot of other people thinks that aswell.

JRW

Reaction score
@Husky "Saying nothing was wrong with the releasing of personal information of Jay Hatch" is it not? And again, he posted the video, i wanted to see legit absolutely nothing wrong

JRW

Reaction score
@Jack P Thats fine you're entitled to ur opinion on me. Seems to me like you're just trying to think of things to make me look bad that didnt happen but like i said, thanks for you're opinion have a nice day!

Reaction score
@JRW That didn't happen? It's literally in the logs, what makes you feel it's good to lie about something theres recordings and logs on?

• Disagree
Reactions: JRW
Status
Not open for further replies.