Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: forum helper

Short explanation (in notes):
-A new forum rank
-Apply for it

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
People on these forums really have good experience, but they might not want to apply for enforcer, they maybe just want to help out a little extra.
I think there should be a forum helper rank so that members who get it can show to the community how good experience they really have and might have a bigger chance to becomes a staff member one day.

Optional additions:
-moving threads.
- locking threads.
-answering to ban requests.
-only expert and elite can apply for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This may or may not have already been suggested did you check the archive for anything like this?

I would not mind a helper rank at all and there used to be one as for Expert and Elite most Experts have been on the server for one year or more so I agree with that. If this has not been suggested already I would support it.

Reaction score
Enforcer's already make a good enough job to replace Helper's, that's why they got removed in the first place. The optional additions you've added are already some Moderator tools that Enforcer's don't have access too, I don't see a reason why a lower rank than Enforcer would get these tools straight away. And seeing as it already is, the forums are fine in terms of administration or helping, nobody prevents you from helping if you are a user.

Reaction score
Please close this suggestion as I realize how unneeded this is.

Most people will probably disagree too.

Status
Not open for further replies.