Goodbye!

Reaction score
Greetings,

Sadly I have decided that I will be leaving the community because I just don't have time to play it anymore. With me starting my GCSEs and generally being bored of playing prep I have thought very hard and decided to leave. I will continue to play Garry's mod, but not as much as I would like to.

I would like to say thank you to everyone, you have made my journey here a fantastic time and I hope that one day I will come back and see if this community will continue on.

Specific members I want to say thanks to.

@LordTyla You have been a fantastic friend from day 1, and you have giving me a lot of experience and you've taught me a lot. Thank you!

@Thomas Fredrick You've been my friend for a while now and we have done a lot with each other and I hope you get what you want in life.

@LEWIS 088 We've not always been the best of friends, but you are a fantastic mod and a funny guy. Good luck with what you want to achieve in life.

@Jordan Thanks for giving me the chance to become a supervisor within the PLPD and all the work you have done to make the PLPD what it is. I hope the specials go well for you and I hope you one day become a police constable.

There are more, but those are specific people to be fair everyone deserves a thank you as every single one of you has made my time here 100% better.
I will not be resigning as sergeant YET! If I can return back then I will however If I cannot I will inform you that I could be resigning

Last edited:

User0

You'll come back in a week like you always do... see you later my friend.

Reaction score
Aw man, it's a real shame you gotta go, I remember when we had that early morning patrol together and just spoke about things sweaters do whilst waiting for people to run stop signs. You was a good and banterous lad and as I said, its a shame you're leaving, good luck in your GCSEs and you best get your ass back here after you're done them.

Reaction score
There are more
Obviously me
  • But seriously , shame to see you go, you taught me the basics of being police. Hit me up on steam some time no one else does if you ever come back on the server you will be welcomed with open arms!

Reaction score
Almost feels like I've said goodbye before, maybe you're trying a ruse to get a second award lmao, nah just joking mate keep in contact and all, sarrrrrjaaaant appricey.

Reaction score
Hopefully see ya soon, but I got to ask. Why do you say "because I just don't have time to play it anymore", it's not like its a day job where you have to be on, just take a break. No need to quit completely.

Reaction score
Smash those GCSE's lad, take care and hopefully we'll all see you back soon ;)

:mrlewis:

Deleted member 5193

Yeah, we've done a lot with each other;) ;)

Nah, in all seriousness mate I'm so sad to see you to. Spent a lot of time patrolling with you and you really helped me get to where I am in the PLPD now. Hopefully you'll eventually come back after your GCSE mass-panic session, yeah? Well, send me a message on Steam if you need any advice. But don't do what I did and prioritize PERP over GCSE, yes they may both be in capitals but one is definitely more important... (PERP)

See you soon, Pricey.

Reaction score
Good choice in starting revision for GCSE's early.
I started mine around this time and I managed to get myself 4 A's, 2 B's, 3 C's and 1 D despite being predicted all C's and D's in Year 10. You're doing the smart thing, there's plenty of time for games but there's no point spending another year resitting exams.

Best of luck,