Oh hey im back!

Reaction score
Hey guys now that the good weather has returned to the usual we and windy in the UK I find myself coming back to the community once more. I have several things to sort out and catch up on but I hope you welcome me back and help me readjust.

Note for the senior admins please investigate my VIP status as I do not recall buying VIP from august all the way to November not that im complaining about it :). Im mostly wanting to know when I recieved it and who gave it to me if that is possible cheers.

"EDIT" False alarm its just glitched i dont actually have it as it turns out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome back to the community Howl! The community has changed a lot since you have left so if you have any questions about the PLPD or the server in general just get in touch with me and I will do my best to answer.

Reaction score
Welcome back mate!

Good to be back during my time I found how rubbish other servers were and I had to end my torture and come back. I also need to see about getting my police rank back as I was dismissed close to the end of august for not correctly reporting my inactivity despite the notice in messages and in this section.